Why Can't We Be Friends?

Because you just dredged me up from the depths and onto a facet of the Boards I haven’t properly interacted with in years for no adequately explained reason.

Also, you interrupted my movie.

@Ranaki_Pakewa why can’t we be friends?

8 Likes

Because you tagged me during an amazing time and you all should be jealous :))))))))

@John_Smith why can’t we be friends?

7 Likes

Because it’s 1 AM and I’m barely aware of what I’m doing

@anon68675807 Why can’t we be friends?

4 Likes

john you are literally 85 years old go away you actually stink of old book smell and not the good kind

@Nyran, why can’t we be friends?

7 Likes

Because TTV isn’t Facebook. We don’t have an angery face react. also your time traveling makes it hard to catch up.

@Kirathel why can’t we be bestest of buds

1 Like

Because, see
https://i.imgur.com/CzJKLN0.jpg
I just dont have
enough
time

@jayzor17 why can we not be great platonic friends

3 Likes

There was never a response…

@Kirathel why can’t we be bestest of buds?

1 Like

Because a cosmological asteroid is crashing into all possible versions of my house and I have to go on a wacky adventure with seven of my alternate selves to stop it.

@ajtazt why can’t we be friends?

2 Likes

this sounds like a reason for why we should

2 Likes

My programming is designed to automatically reject friendship. That state is impossible to achieve.

rolls dice

@Zero Why am I unable to meet your friendship status?

1 Like

@Rukah why can’t we be enemies?

2 Likes

Because you live on an asteroid one billion light years away and I can’t kill you from there.
@Axelford why can’t we be friends?

1 Like

@Axelford hey, this is actually Rukah, I hacked into Willess’s account so I could tag you again without double posting. Why can’t we be friends? Why have you ignored me? :crying_cat_face:

I hope this is okay, I’m not trying to make fun of Rukah or anything, just posting something fun.

4 Likes