Why is Lewa a girl?

This is completely real, and will affect our lives, Var says so in every episode.

5 Likes

Yeah! Haven’t you heard the rumours of the Constraction sets in 2018? They’re the sets for this theme!

Var has said as much several times.

~W12~

3 Likes

Exactly. 100% official and sanctioned by LEGO.

hashtagbionicle2018hypetrainconfirmed

12 Likes

idk guys i’ve never watched the g3 podcasts what even is a bionicle it sounds more like some kinda protein packet or something

11 Likes

VAR! YOU’RE MY HERO!!!

1 Like

I think G3 is some kind of gluten thing? I’ve never been too familiar with all that vegie/vegan/g3/gluten crap. Apparently this topic describes how Lewas are very nutritious for women.

And Barraki are a kind of sushi.

8 Likes

I’m fine with Lewa being Female, at least it’s a new character in a new continuity, I mean who would change a consistently male character into a woman, unless it was a reboot of course… oh…

4 Likes

Finally, Female!!
If she had the Eleventh doctor personality he would be celebrating, finding it fun. However I think she has more the Tenth doctor, or the Twelfth. Not sure about any old doctors, I have not seen the original, only Nu Who.

I think this thread should be closed, if possible. I think the discussion came to and pretty much, and everything that had to be said has been said, in the most part. The rest just seems to be going in circles.

looks at cancelled batgirl movie

You’re not wrong.

5 Likes

Batman sidekicks were a mistake

3 Likes

just like this topic

1 Like

More like most of this hypothetical G3. At least it was fun.

1 Like

Wait what, when was he a girl?

1 Like

Well, in a proposed unofficial G3 line (originally created by the TTV cast), Lewa would have been female. And no one really liked the idea, and lots of arguments came of it.

1 Like

I like it because I’m contrary

1 Like

Was this the one where Onua had a tree for a hammer? I never knew they did anything beyond drawings with that.

1 Like

Maybe. I never looked into it much. But that sounds like a design that would be in the Brickonicle style.

Hey guys, I found some really cool fanart of Brickonicle, take a look!

/jk

3 Likes

I can’t believe this was ever an actual topic

5 Likes

Ok buddy…
I mean it’s nice, the shoes are cool, but why… just… why? I can’t look at my Toa the same way anymore.

3 Likes