Will Bionicle Introduce New Toa?

puts skull spider on head What are you talking about, Hot Air?!

1 Like

Debatable at this point in time.

1 Like

Well, yes. It’s going to be entirely debatable until we actually see any new Toa.

I personally think that it is likely, but I doubt we will see so many as we did in G1. Three or four major Toa teams is far too many, I think (at least as far as the reboot storyline goes, and its style thus far).

2 Likes

Hopefully IF we get introduced to the Metru Nui esq ancient city, I would love to see the Toa Metru return as ancient Toa.

What do you mean, when?

That’s an if, as far as I’m concerned. I like to think the story’s gonna branch out far more and not stick to the conventions of old.

7 Likes

Yeah, I think the ancient city will either be just a location for an episode or two, but not a whole year. if it is, it will probably tie into the vahi (if they even do that as a storyline)

This will totally never ever happen but imagine if the toa find the Vahi in the ancient city and get teleported through time and space into metru nui where they have too stealthily stalk the Toa metru through their battle against Makuta where they have to wait till the Vahi falls into the sea so that they can touch it and get sent back to Okoto

2 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks a Toa of Smoke could be really cool? Lot of cool powers there. Maybe even be a villain.

I think it would be cool to see a new Toa team with slightly different colours

Smoke-Grey
Lightning-Dark Blue
Air-Lime Green
Steam-Very Light Grey(think Thok)
Magma-Dark Red
And something for a brown/yellow/orange/flesh

Or even better. Makuta corrupts time and changes things in the past. So the Toa have to go back and make sure things happen. Then begins a pretty big paradox.

2 Likes

I really don’t like those two docks-- I mean paradoxes.

Seriously, though, that’d complicate things, and LEGO wants to keep it simple.

Oh, I dont for a second think that it will happen. I just think its a pretty interesting idea.

Depends really how long Bionicle goes on for, if its only till 2017 then I get the feeling we may not see any other Toa. Depends really as the longer the line goes on for the more likely we see more Toa.

Though I think it would be cool if the Protectors become Toa at some stage somehow… though not sure why/how that would happen

So according to someone we met at Comic Con, he actually asked Jordan Paxton, the marketing director, this question and the answer was basically:

“We’re going to be focusing on this this Toa Team for now, sort of like how we’re handling Ninjago”

Meaning that we most likely WON’T be seeing a new team of Toa. This doesn’t rule out new additions to the current team of course, but it doesn’t look like we’ll be dropping the Mata anytime soon.

3 Likes

Tahu ZX Mega Ultra 2.0 confirmed for 2015

5 Likes

Not even his final form.

5 Likes

No, that would be Tahu ZX Mega Ultra 2.0 XL :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think it would last longer than 2 years

Same, its just confirmed to run three years; 2015, 2016 and 2017. Whether we get more after that depends on sales during the first year or so…

1 Like

well sales seem to be doing fantastically, so here’s hoping

2 Likes

Now with added jade blade and jeterangs

I hope that if bionicle continues past 2017, we get possible metru G2 sets
Or heck, even new toa altogether.

2 Likes

I do not think that they will introduce any new toa because they have to appeal to old audiences as well as new. It is possible though that the protectors will become toa.