Will Takanuva return?

Just look up creep avohkii on the message boards and it should pop up.

shulkanuva

1 Like

I dont think Takanuva will return because since Bionicle had a reboot. There is a high possibility he might

I honestly think that Ekimu will replace Takanuva which is ok I guess I just hope he gets a proper toa like body.

2 Likes
  1. As far as we know, the combination models are non-canon (at least through the 2015 summer wave).

2. The end of the 1st book has already stated that the Toa get new gear, which could be similar to both the Adaptive Armor and the Nuva upgrades.

1 Like

@Adazai I get that the book has leaked like crazy, but it hasn’t officially come out yet so please be wary about spoilers :c :c :c

3 Likes

I think it would be best to spoiler warning and tag anything from the book!
This I think should go for everyone here

2 Likes

The real question is, when will Takanuva return!
*snaps
*winks
*points to the camera

If Takanuva makes a epic returns so just bring Him with Jaller,Hahli,Kongu,Matoro,Hewkii, & Nuparu.

1 Like

Can I ask a serious question?

How is it that no one liked Taka in G1, yet everyone wants him back in G2?

1 Like

Extra Power Ranger Syndrome.

2 Likes

that does seem like a pretty viable idea. But i hope we get Takanuva.

I hope not. Takanuva sux.

Takanuva is the best

1 Like

That’s your opinion. In my eyes, he’s a bland, one dimensional character that was far better served as Takua.

You gotta read to find out takanuva’s personality because mask of light didn’t do him justice. Takua/takanuva is one of the most in depth characters in Bionicle.

If you find him bland, alright your opinion, but he was at least enjoyable from tohunga to toa all the way.

2 Likes

I have read the books. I still find him bland.

So which character do you not find bland in Bionicle?

1 Like

Roodaka, Vakama, Matau, Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Kopaka, Onua, Pohatu, Jaller, Matoro, Teridax, Sidorak, Zaktan, Hakann, Vezok, Vezon, Avak, Thok, Reidak, the Barraki, the 08 Makuta, Onewa, Nuju, Takua, Mata Nui

There’s more, but I think you get the idea

You find Matoro not bland but Takanuva bland? That’s a very intresting opinion.

1 Like