Will the kids enjoy bionicle 2015?

Nah. I’ve loved that pic for years :stuck_out_tongue:

do you ever hear them talk about how good it is?.. that’s what I thought

Do I hear them talk about how bad it is?

I’ll give you a hint.

no

1 Like

you said no already plz don’t spam

As soon as I told my brothers (Ages 9, 7 and 5) that Bionicle was coming back, (The eldest was 5 when it was discontinued and was starting to get into it) They were excited. They are huge fans of Hero Factory, so this should be perfect for them. Plus I can keep them up to date on the story because I actually have a computer for High School and I can access it anytime, while they can’t. So we can enjoy it together

4 Likes

Let’s just say that there’s this four-year-old I intend to indoctrinate :stuck_out_tongue:

no.

They’ll be complaining

“wHarES HiRu FeCtURi!??!?!?!?11!/?//”

lol jk

4 Likes

No more than we did…

correct me if I’m wrong. hasn’t Lego tested the sets with a few kids and gotten positive results?

2 Likes

you’re more than right, that’s part of lego’s design process for sets,
they won’t sell something unless the “play-testers” like it.

toy companies do this so that they don’t take a huge risk with sales.
they show it to a test group and if they like it they refine it and ship it out,
if they don’t like it they redesign it based on feedback and show a different group.

well, that’s the gist of it anyway.

4 Likes

cool! I just hope they understand the storyline, I’m in my mid teens and I barley do…

I think they’ll be making the story line fairly easy to understand in this reboot for at least the first three years so it can get up a fanbase.

3 Likes

Anyone willing to take the time to read Biosector01 for a few hours can understand it. Back in the day Greg said he met 7 year olds who could tell him every detail of the story :stuck_out_tongue: . If kids want to, they will be able to easily figure out this new story.

5 Likes

@LQ1998 more like a few years… you need to be completely dedicated to the study of biographic chronicle almost as if it was a religion to fully under stand it and remember every detail, you need to make frikin flash cards and study it every night before you go to bed and have your parents test you in the morning. just look at Eljay, you know how much time he’s probably spent on Biosector01, just reading the article about frikin hewkii for the whole day… I’m starting to think that he ACTUALLY practices bionicle as a religion the way he says “mata nui” in place of saying “dear god”

1 Like

@GabeQ Noooot really, no. I am arguably as smart as Eljay, as far as BIONICLE is concerned (I still want to test that theory), and I do study it a lot, but you don’t need to spend years to get a basic understanding, which, by the way, is not the same as remembering every detail. I have a basic understanding of the Star Wars EU, but I cannot tell you who Kyle Katarn is. Yet I still enjoy reading Star Wars.

Also, just to note: it’s biological chronicle, not biographic.

4 Likes

Umm… I’m probably about as well-versed in the lore as Eljay and I don’t pray to Mata Nui every night :stuck_out_tongue: (why did the old tongue-smiley return!?)

The point is that not everyone knowledgeable about Bionicle, or any franchise for that matter, is someone who devotes their life to it.

3 Likes

This, too.

Eljay uses that as an exclamation, not a prayer. At least, as far as we know, he doesn’t.

2 Likes

This sounds like a good idea for a show, “Are you smarter then an Eljay” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’ll answer this with a quote from Onewa in Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui.
“My thoughts exactly.”

4 Likes

Took me something like 10 days to understand most of it, I think. Ridiculously-accurate plot details, such as the nature of Metru Nui’s chute system, take a bit longer.

3 Likes