Will TTV interview more People?

Well…will you guys have more interviews? I find them very enjoyable. as I am typing this I am listening to the TTV Special - BIONICLE Comic Artist Interviews - Randy Elliott (2011)
and it got me thinking.

5 Likes

I think they’re going to interview Merlin Mann at some point :smiley:

4 Likes

I would love that so much…he needs to get grilled…

2 Likes

they need to do that, they need to tell him how the community feels

1 Like

Yea…they need to tell him all about the memes that have come from his works…

5 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of making the animations longer and having more world building/characterization (unless the books are doing that but still)

Merlin Mann is an awesome guy, but IDk if there’s enough questions to be asked for a whole interview. Either way I’d like to see it happen.

1 Like

like about the potatho mask of life but thats randy ellio… oh ok thats stuart sayger

1 Like

They should interview Tahu and ask him if he feels the power.

13 Likes

Why would he feel the power? Last I checked, he could feel the POWAAA.

2 Likes

Indeed…and he is not the Master of Fire! he is the MASTAH OV FIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1 Like

Maybe I’m just dumb, but I’d love to see Meso and Eljay(and maybe Takuma) talk with some of the guys from the Ninjago team.

The main composer guys, Jay Vincent and what not have been open to QnAs and Interviews before, so that could be cool, IMO.

3 Likes

I’d really like to see a CHC/TTV crossover.

5 Likes

I would too. @Indigogeek @Kahi @IllustriousVar @Nyran @MaximumWarp @Mesonak @happymeal @ToaOfUltimateDoom !!! you have your mission!!!

3 Likes

I don’t really think that’s gonna work out. PS Indi isn’t even in the CHC anymore…

8 Likes

Oh…wait…WHEN DID I MISS THIS???

1 Like

If it was made possible, I’d be alright with it.

4 Likes

Yay!..

1 Like

Wait, what? Who? Pot8o…?

7 Likes

No! @Happymeal!