Winnie the Pooh

Whether the material is Disney or the original A. A. Milne books, discuss. I used to love it so much when I was younger. I even have a few Duplo Winnie the Pooh items.

3 Likes

Bruh Winnie the Pooh was one of my OG bois. Him and Thomas the tank engine were absolute bangers.

5 Likes

I have the original(and in my opinion superior) Winnie the Pooh Duplo sets. They were great.

Winnie was literally the character I loved the most in my entire childhood. And I still love him.

1 Like

He’s unironically one of my favorite characters. He’s just really doofy and I remember watching a lot of Winne the Pooh films as a wee lad.

2 Likes

Never got any of the duplo sets, but also loved it as a kid. When I was pretty young my parents got my brother and I this huge talking tigger plush that talked when you pushed his belly

We still have him and actually have a picture of him from around halloween many years ago where he’s sitting in between me and my baby brother (who was actually dressed up as tigger for that halloween) on our couch almost towering over us.

2 Likes

Loved it as a kid. I both liked the Disney cartoons and the books