Winterstorm345's Entry (2 Fan 2 Fictionous)

Continuing the discussion from Message Boards Anniversary Contest: 2 Fan 2 Fictionous:
So first things first, the photo quality is terrible, I was using my brother’s iPod to take the pictures and afterward I suggested he upgrade and get a Potato
Ok so some information about my Entry, it’s a two in one, a fanfic and fanart. I also decided to really think outside the box a bit for some of them and I decided to focus not just on the cast, but on what makes the message boards, and the channel, work. One more quick note this is all based on my head canon of the TTV/Applego war

First up we have Eljay, pictured with the same weapons as his self MOC (that Ven made) An AK-47, and his Magnosteen Blade

His left arm is also fully robotic due to a serious injury he recived in the first year of the war

Next up we have Varderan

Not much of note with him, he has dual pistols, his thigh armour has podcast titles written on it, and he has a TTV Banner

Third, (Here’s the out of the box thinking) We have Chronicler, yes not a cast member, a Mod. I added him to represent the role the Mod Squad has had on the boards Success, deleting Spam, Fixing Double Posts. So I decided to Include them too

Chronicler is wielding the mighty ban hammer, and a power gauntlet claw weapon thing, he also has a Waistcape, and is wearing a helmet that is designed around the 2015 Mask of Water. Now if you’re familiar with Warhammer 40K Imagine the mods like Commissars of the TTV army, meant to help keep the soldiers in line, as well as Kill the enemies

Fourth we have EvilLobsterKing to represent the fans, because no Internet Podcast could work without someone to watch their videos

ELK is pictured in the powerful Evil Lobster Mech (I’m so creative) that has dual crushing claws.

And Lastly all hero’s need Enemies so here is a completely head canon character I call an Applego Agent, basically they infiltrate crowds of normal people to find TTV Soldiers, then they use their iPhones to control all nearby Lego bricks to attack the TTV follower
Here’s a picture

Fanfiction: Note, word in Italics is the characters an

Winter strolled across the crowded market, it was his first day of shore leave in months. Winter wasn’t so naive to think the higher ups would let four squads out in the civilian world unsupervised, heck he could even see the Mod they sent to watch them. The mod had been easy to spot, he couldn’t tell who it was, but he could tell what he was by the long thin package that was disguising his Bag Hammer.

Winter stopped in front of a fruit vendor to get some Pineapple for his squad when he saw the annomoly, standing not four meters away from him was a guy about his age staring blankly into space. The guy was wearing brown Khaki’s and a blue dress ■■■■■ covered by a sweater vest. Not particularly odd on its own, but when mixed with the 32°C temperature it gave Winter a feeling of unease.

“Excuse me Sir, but isn’t it a little hot to be wearing such attire?” Winter politely inquired.
The Strange person turns his gaze to Winter “Target detected” he whispers. Then before Winter can do anything The Agent whips out an iPhone with one hand, and sets a helmet on his head with the other.

“Crap” Winter ducks just in time as a flight of Lego bricks whiz over his head, Why did I leave my sword at the base? He ducks again as the Lego bricks make a second pass. After avoiding a third attack Winter starts to form a plan, a stupid plan, but a plan nonetheless.

The Agent seems to have grown bored with Winter and started attacking the crowd saying phrases like “Clean it all” and “It must be cleaned” Winter snaps a metal rod off of the fruit stand and stands up fully.

“Hey! Cylinder Head! Over here!” Winter shouts before taking a massive swing at the Agent’s helmet, Winter tries repeat the sing but finds his arm being pinned down by a vortex of Lego bricks.

“Reconditioning no longer possible, commencing purge” Winter feels the Agent’s fingers closing around his throat, sensing struggle would be futile he closes his eyes and waits for the end. A loud crunch brings him back to reality and Winter realizes he is no longer being held, the Agent had been killed by a Mod’s Ban Hammer. Winter looked up to see the Mod offering him help up.

“Thanks, perfect timing” Winter looks at his rescuer again, the helmet was unmistakable “Didn’t know they sent you Cronk”

Chronicler looks at Winter “Well we needed at least one competent soldier here” his tone give the joke away, but Winter is still a little offended by it.

“Not all of us have the skill to hit people with a rock on a stick you know” Winter grabs one of Chronicler’s knives and crouches behind a car, motioning for Cronk to do the same, for all of the sudden a loud clanging sound is heard. “Sounds like an army” Winter cursed “we’re gonna need some backup”

“No need, I’m already here” both Winter and Chronicler turn towards the new voice, their eyes widen in shock.

“General Eljay Sir , what’s the plan?” Winter says trying to keep it quick while also following formalities.

Eljay chuckles “Oh I thought we’d just go in without one, makes us less easy to predict”
------------_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags
@Eljay
@IllustriousVar
@Chronicler
@EvilLobsterKing

9 Likes

That’s pretty good!

Pretty cool, I would however suggest getting a scanner.

I have one, but I can’t get it to work

1 Like