WIP MOC: Untitled

So, I’ve been working on this MOC for a long while now, and I have no clue what to do with him. I did have upper arms, but when I tested some lower arms (which were too small), the armor got in the way. I welcome any feedback you may have. Also, untitled isn’t the name. I need a name.

14 Likes

Brother?If you don’t understand look at my self MOCs torso.
Looks pretty good, I’d say maybe find a different back piece, as Takanuva shields are often too big.

3 Likes

Oh. Head Clearance isn’t an issue. He is a pretty wide MOC. Also, I really liek the shield piece on the back. It was the basis of the build.

Don’t know what you mean by head clearance, but if you like the shield, it IS your MOC, I just recommend something different via personal experience. And on a second glance, torso might be too long.

Why? What’s wrong with it?

Nothing necessarily, sometimes it’s just difficult to make large pieces like that flow, as I have learned from personal experience.

The body itself would work fine. However, with the construction of the shoulders comes the fact that the MOC will have the arms splayed most of the time.

1 Like

I know. A lot of people have told me about shoulder problems like that (and that they’re too wide) on my other MOCs. You could say it’s my style. :smile:

carry on then. I also need to work on my lower arms.:slight_smile:

Lovely work so far, just watch that when you complete the arms there is a lot of armour on that shoulder connection. Don’t want some spindly arm business.

1 Like

I like his chest and those leg design, i would liket o se the end result

1 Like

Oh god yes

I enjoy the torso. It’s so smooth.

I couldn’t notice at first you used such a huge wheel element

That’s pretty good

Legs not so much, gappy ankles

1 Like

The arms before were awesome, but to make the lower arms work, I needed to rework them, and they looked terrible.
He also has a secret built into him.

1 Like

Toa Helryx? Toa Nikila?

You can get Nikila’s mask Here: Mask of Possibilities (RZPDTB3H5) by Maphrox

I wanted to make a custom head, or use Hydraxon’s mask, but thanks for showing me! I really like that mask.