WIP Self-MoC Revamp (Leg)

I haven’t posted a moc here in… psh, Internet ages. This is the right leg for a revamp of my self moc that I had been trying to build a couple of months ago (before I ran out of pieces). It’s my first attempt at an entirely technic-built limb, so… comments and critiques are very welcomed. I was trying for a lightly armoured, muscular appearance. Idk, but I like how it turned out.

Hopefully if I get more pieces, I’ll continue, but… this is all I have for now.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

The only thing that is wrong with this is the colorscheme. Full black is not my cup of tea.

2 Likes

“Well, uh… it’s a leg!”

3 Likes

/s
Seriously, well designed. The black makes it hard to see errors, which is a good thing.

1 Like

Neat, the lower leg is kinda iffy though, maybe bulk it up and make it longer?

1 Like

What a glorious self-MOC you have here! He looks too OP though! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This looks really cool! I can’t wait to see more once you have the parts.

1 Like

This is truly a Glorious Leg. @Ekorak had better watch out. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

###### How did nobody say this?

Well, Legger McLegsman ran to Leg Day, Killed all of the other legs, then decided to become the Mega Leg.

2 Likes

I’m not usually that good at critiquing severed limbs. As it is it look promising (except maybe the color scheme.) Not too sure about the angled Slizer feet on the front though.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good, lots of bulk in there. good job.

1 Like

Well its more creative than most of the legs that I’ve built.

So here’s a 10/10

1 Like

Amazing this really gives me a KICK! lol but seriously this is good, but I think it may be hard to put on a body and look good

2 Likes