(WIP) The Great Darkness

The Great Darkness is about 70% complete. All that is left to do is the legs, tail and maybe wings if I can find the pieces.

Note: This moc is going to be just shorter than Dionysus, but is double his width and therefore still fits in with the story and how he is supposed to be stronger.

1 Like

This beast is Awesome! I love the whole design!

o

oh

Oh my mata nui

1 Like

Love that head. :smiley:

Edited topic title to be more concise and inserted pic directly into main post -legomaster

1 Like

I have hit a snag in the design which funnily enough I also did in the making of Dionysus which is the fact that I can’t do tails!!:slight_smile: if anyone knows how to make a large tail please reply, it’s driving me insane!! :slight_smile:

How about using CCBS bones and shells?

1 Like

I shall give that a go tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very intrigued by this moc’s progression. I’ll be watching for updates :smile:

is it ok if i just shat some bricks? hahah looks amazing man keep up the freaking amazing work

2 Likes

well, at first I saw the head, and thought if this is any indication of the scale and detail of the rest of the moc, its gonna be nasty. then I see the body and I was not disappointed at all, but blown away. Its not even done yet and you get TERMINXX’s ■■■■■■ seal of approval…
great work

1 Like

I am happy to say that the Great Darkness is FINISHED! I will try to upload the final build tomorrow as I am too busy today. Hope you all will like it and remember, criticism is good! :slight_smile:

3 Likes