Wisdom and Motivation Topic

‘‘Who are you going to believe,me or a used car salesman?’’

-Ralph Furley

“like all stupid people, he gets angry when he’s wrong”

-@Boohee in reference to Tartarus in Halo 2

4 Likes

I gots a good one!
“Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose.”: Peter Capaldi, 14th Doctor, Episod 8, Season 8.

2 Likes

“Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.”
~Sherlock Holmes, The Sign of the Four

“It’s only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight…? That’s the true measure of what human life is worth. We defense attorneys are warriors who are constantly challenged by that question. Even when the battle is over, and the bonds that connect us are severed… We always return… Time and time again.”
~Phoenix Wright, Bridge to the Turnabout

4 Likes

“Kaz, I’m already a demon

1 Like

‘Generally, telling people they’re morons doesn’t really help – especially if they are morons because morons are notoriously slow to catch on.’ - Pete Brockman, Outnumbered…

2 Likes

“Why be happy when you can be quiet?”

3 Likes

“Have your cake and eat it too. But don’t eat all of it. That’d be unhealthy. Have a cookie or something.”

3 Likes

Rush is an underrated motivational band. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Don’t be Me” Some idiot who thinks he’s a Lobster…

“Which justice is more just!?”
~Bobby Fulbright

1 Like

“But no one got hurt. Well, maybe somebody got hurt. But it was nobody we knew.”

1 Like

If you are having a crappy life, remember that in the multiverse, there is one version of you that has the absolute best life possible, but that version is most likely not you in this universe

1 Like

But what if I’m unique?

Then eventually you will gain a copy or another you

1 Like

"I saw my death in my dreams. Many times. But I didn’t die. I was better than my fears. Better than my nightmares. But to find out, I had to face them all. I had to get through the worst to prove I was the best.

That was my reality."

12 Likes

“Farewell, sausage” - Hideo Kojima

1 Like

I know where that’s from.

If you think you can, you can
If you think you can’t, you can’t.

If you think you are a failure, dont worry, everyone else is too.

1 Like