Wolf Makuta (Big)

This is/was my entry to the LEGO Makuta Contest.

The idea is that the energy created from the MoUP shattering fused Makuta’s body with the DNA of a nearby bio-mechanical wolf (like the ones from the first G2 graphic Novel) and made him look like this:

This head was my favorite thing to build:

Size Comparison(s):

So here you go @Ven, maybe it’s good enough for the month of Makuta spotlight series.

Any and all critique and criticism is welcome.

40 Likes

Oh my…

Makuta Anubis is real here.

2 Likes

Cool. The head looks cool from head-on, I think I’m clever but I’m really not but it seems a but odd from other angles, especially the eyes. The snout might benefit from being a little longer. Otherwise, it’s a very interesting design.

1 Like

Makubis? Manubis? Makutanubis? Makubis? Anyways…

The fact that you’ve got such a massive MOC that is able to stand up is impressive, but the sheer number of small pieces that make up its surface give it a rather cluttered appearance. It would really benefit from using some larger plate-like pieces to shape the chest, for example. The shoulders could also use more coverage. However, the head’s pretty darn impressive and I like the segmented look of the waist a lot; it gives the impression that he’s much more posable than I think he actually is.

2 Likes

Wow. When you say big, you really mean BIG!
10/10

Awesome work. Definitely big.

Holy sfinga ! This guy is massive !
Awesome mate 11/10 :open_mouth:

Ven has a thing where he doesn’t really spotlight things that ask for a spotlight.

That aside, holy crap this thing is big. However, I agree with Scorpion in most of his points.

Also, can the mouth close? That’d be pretty cool.

Yeah, about that…

Meh, I wasn’t really asking for a spotlight, I just figured I would mention it because he said something about the MOC spotlight having a Makuta theme for a while
I wouldn’t have posted this here if he didn’t say that. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeh, see what you’re saying, and I agree. I just think there’s have a better chance of getting featured if it’s not mentioned.

The arms are a little stubby, but impressive overall.

Sweet pecs

2 Likes

The head is probably my favorite part of the moc, but it seems too big for the rest of the body. But seriously. This thing is terrifying.

1 Like

This is pretty darn cool!

That’s finished already

1 Like