World War III RP sign-up

Can I join in a little later? I’ve got a summer camp next week and I won’t have my phone

I say that you can but the whole rp would be delayed. I’ll start it without you (if the other two join) and when you can you can join it.

That’s what I meant. I might be able to get a character in and maybe play him this week, and next week have someone else play him

1 Like

You do whatever you want. I could play him, if you want.

Sounds good

1 Like

OK. Make it when you can.

Name: Chad Austin
Why he remained in the city: Helping others evacuate
Equipment: Glock, handcuffs, walkie talkie, and an unmarked police car
Appearance: Short sandy blond hair, brown eyes, pale skin, thin eyebrows
Bio: Chad joined the NYPD at 28. His goal in doing so was to prove to his daughter that her dad wasn’t the bad guy, and that her parents’ marriage just didn’t work out.

1 Like

Accepted! Now we just need to wait for @Jakanader and @Winterstorm345. As soon as they give us an answer, I’ll make the rp.

Nah, I just looked at my calendar and I’m going to be out of town for a while.

So you’re not going to join the rp any time soon?

I don’t think so.

1 Like

I’ll join!
Name: Jake (there’s no last name… he forbid himself from using it ever again.)
Why he stayed: Soldiers invaded his home and killed his parents. He fought them off, but the soldiers have been seeking revenge.
Equipment: WWII era souped up modified Harley Davidson Army Bike, 2 WWII era colt 45 (m1911), 1 fnp90, trench coat, snapback camo hat.
Appearance: tall, a little thicker than normal, grey-blue eyes, dark brown hair, short eyebrows.
Bio: A teenager who was studying to be an architect, his family was killed in the first months of the war. He has been avoiding the soldiers ever since. He knows anything and everything about previous world wars, and can use any firearm effectively no matter the age and model.

1 Like

Accepted.

Since I think we are enough players I’kl make the rp soon.
@Runa @Omega_Tahu @EmperorDuckie @meepinater
Is it good if I start it these days?

1 Like

Sure! I have 2 rpgs over on mocpages and I’m trying to start a third, so I might not be as active here…

1 Like

I’m fine with it.

1 Like

I’ll wait for @Omega_Tahu, seeing that he wasn’t active in the last time.

what tech level are we talking?

You can choose whatever you want, I guess. As well it’s not to overpowered.

Heck one of us has a whole tank.

So robots are good?

1 Like

Depends of the kind of robots. Mechs? Let’s say yes for now. Giant remote control robots? NO. Robots of the size of a man? Yes. AIs? Hm… OK.
As long as your character is a scientist, you can do the ones above.