Worst Animated Movies, TV Shows, and Commercials

snaps fingers
ow i broke my fingers

don’t blame me
Blame @OculusNuva
he told me to do it

7 Likes

Oh yeah, that thing right before the digimon movie. I saw a review of one of the episodes and the show looks like crap imo.

If anyone reading this likes Angela Anaconda, that is completely fine. I have nothing against you. Same applies to everything else I have said so far.

Obvious disclaimer is obvious.

3 Likes

lets forget BOTH OF THEM
(not the entire Digimon Anime just the movie)

I don’t know, I liked the digimon Movie, but maybe that’s just my nostalgia talking. I haven’t watched it in a long time.

Never forget

8 Likes

What Did I Just Watch

Yeah, Sharktale’s got to be my least favorite Dreamwork’s film. This is not Fireman’s Fued, Video Brinquedo, or Spark Plug Entertainment, but a Czech Film made by Art And Animation Studio. I already mentioned it, but this looks awfully creepy and reminds me of the Tax Doctor combined with Back to the Barnyard, which does not mix well. It’s known as Goat Story.

Ow…Don’t tell me they got Noise and Vision to animate it. :scream:

2 Likes

Every animated Disney sequel. XD

3 Likes

I can’t agree with that statement. While I think Just about every Disney Sequel is terrible, The Rescuers Down Under is actually a decent film, well, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Twilight is nice and awful.

But Twilight isn’t animated.

4 Likes

Eh, I love Toy Story 2, but that may be a little biased, because of nostalgia. :relaxed:

EDIT: If Pixar’s excluded, I can’t say, because TBH, I haven’t seen many older Disney Films. I did see TLK and TLK 2 and I don’t remember liking TLK 2 that much.

TS2 isn’t a Disney Sequel, as they didn’t really have any major involvement in the development of the film.

2 Likes

Hey, Mulan 2 is actually pretty good.

4 Likes

You’re kidding, right?

3 Likes

No, I’m not. Compared to the other Disney sequels, that one holds up well. Sure it’s a bit cheesy at times, but at least it’s higher quality than the other Disney sequels.

3 Likes

I’m not going to bother watching the trailer because I’ve seen reviews; yet i’m going to post it.

This quality cost over $65 million.
EDIT:
Its $45Million, my bad.

5 Likes

more than Waterworld

1 Like

Wow! That’s like, 13 Jems!

3 Likes

Let me amend my statement: every direct-to-video animated Disney sequel. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not counting Pixar. Toy Story 3 was good too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes