WoW Screenshots

I suppose this belong here. Well anyhow, here are few desktop worthy photos from days when I used to RP in WoW with friends and such…always brings back good memories :’)

This one was my favorite RP in a while. It was just two man Roleplay as Father and Son…I’m the one in background here.

This was my friend’s Iron Horde Orc guild before he went inactive. I had fun times with these guys. I’m the one with harpoon. :stuck_out_tongue:

And over here we have my edgy phase in RPing. These guys were a bit too much edgy for me, but even than, I had fun with them. I’m the hulking giant demon in the middle (Wrathguard)

This is a Screenshot of a underwater city I made with friends…It was the biggest structure I ever made.

This is me (The Blue one) and a friend of mine on the server. I always wanted to draw this scenery but never got around doing it. It still warms my heart to see it. :slight_smile:

Anyhow, I hope you liked these - They feel very nostalgic for me as they are all connected with fun memories.

1 Like

it looks like he is standing on the back of that… pig wolf?

1 Like

Neato
it is a shame Bilzzard do not care for other servers except theirs

1 Like

He is just not holding the mane, that’s all. :stuck_out_tongue:

They don’t care about World of Warcraft in general anymore…or at least it seems so.

Interesting.

We already have a topic where you can post Screen shots here:

5 Likes