Xurmacha

Xurmacha. Name is the Uzbek word for darkness. Has the power to absorb all surrounding light, enveloping the area in complete darkness. For most, it is the last light they’ll ever see.

Faceless

I painted a Knights Kingdom head black with a white face. I like it much better than the cartoon face that comes on those heads.

53 Likes

Oh my gosh! When I saw that face, I got MAJOR waves of nostalgia. The MOC itself is a bit plain, but it looks good, and that’s what’s important.

I SEE SOME BOOTLEGS

HERESY DETECTED

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that

did you know kunai where made for digging?
cool moc as well

1 Like

Great work! I like his more minimalist weapons; he doesn’t have a huge sword or axe or something… also, do more pieces like that fit over the fingertips of the bootleg hands?

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

do more pieces like that fit over the fingertips of the bootleg hands?

They do! Even though the finger tips are more of a square shape, they fit very nicely into Lego’s standard peg hole. I was surprised by how well it works.

@Bloodarchmage I did not know that. That’s a cool fun fact. They look super rad as throwing weapons.

2 Likes

i watch"which ninja" by gaijin goomba he has lived in japan for a very long time

This is keeping me from liking this MOC

Why do you make us suffer Blackbolt

1 Like

Why does it keep you from liking them? I mean Lego abandoned the series. At least the bootleggers are keeping the MOC hobby alive by innovating new parts and builds.

3 Likes

Yeesh, Vladek got a serious upgrade.

2 Likes

Oh

At first I thought it was the background showing through, and there was no head

But pretty great, the knives at the hips are a nice touch.

1 Like