You as a fighting game character

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-28-2014/0xD4uZ.gif

6 Likes

welp, at least I didn’t add the move where I turn into a giant mech with a rifle the size of the statue of liberty on my arm and obliterate most of the observable universe with a wide laser, or add a move that’s basically making a giant slice the size of half the observable universe and cut the whole of it in half. That would’ve been messy

1 Like

But awesome.

This alone is a bit overkill.

1 Like

The mech alone would’ve been 25ft tall and basically my self moc

Vuhii - The Fighting Game Character

Game: Smash Bros

His only attack does one damage and kills himself in the process.

3 Likes

In other words, a nerfed Pichu?

4 Likes

Masterleb
“Must we really do this? I’m really not in the mode to dig a grave.”
Moves:

Light/fast moves
Simple punch–(X)(Right Click)(Square)

Simple kick–(B)(C&Right Click)(Circle)

fast punch–(XX)(Right Click, Right Click)(Square, Square)

fast kick–(BB)(V&Right Click)(Circle,Circle)

Heavy moves
Grapple punch–(XB)(Right Click hold)(Square, Circle)

Grapple kick–(BX)(Right Click hold&C)(Circle Square)

Lotus–(Y hold)(Right Click Z)(Triangle)(Lotus:Immunity 5 seconds takes 20 seconds to recharge, every time Lotus is used gives an extra second of immunity)

Fear–(YY)(Right Click ZZ)(Triangle Triangle)(Fear: Causes delusions. Damage dealt over time for 8 seconds)

Special Moves
Come to me–(YXB)(Right Click X)(Triangle, Square, Circle)(Come to me: Calls AI creatures with 250 health ((Half health)) Each one can do basic and heavy with block)

Never give up–(YBX)(Right Click V)(Triangle,Circle, Square)(Never give up: Regenerates 150 health, plus Lotus becomes active regardless of cooldown)

Your mind, my toy–(Right Trigger)(Left Click)(R1)(Your mind, my toy-- A clone of the opponent appears to fight for you. Has all moves of opponent including specials, with energy bar filled)

Darkness consumes–(Left Trigger)(Left Click hold)(L1)(Darkness consumes-Opponent’s screen becomes black for 15 seconds, if playing on same screen, opponents character cannot move.)

Ending moves
You’ll make a fine addition(RB)(Middle mouse wheel click)(R2)(You’ll make a fine addition: Masterleb opens his collection: Chamber of possessions, where he turns you into a lifeless statue and places you on a column. Labels the column with the opponents name and time of battle.
“Welcome to my Chamber, dear possession Name of Opponent

“Just another thought”–(LB)(Z,E)(L2)(Just another thought: Masterleb
opens up his mind, and pulls opponent into it. There he tears the opponent apart, and then proceeds to forget the opponent.
“Now you’re like are the rest. Just another thought. Going through my mind.”

“I’m done.”–(LB and RB)(Z,X,C,Right Click)(R2 and L2)(I’m Done: Masterleb just stops the battle. Doesn’t kill opponent, doesn’t die by opponent. Shakes hands and calls a doctor for the opponent and then walks away.
“I’m done, this is pointless and painful… For you. Let’s just walk away and stop. Ok, I mean…Why were we fighting in the first place?” Calls 911 “Ok they are on their way, I’ma bail before you tell them, that I…Beat the ever loving $*!^ out of you. Peace”)