You decide what Happens Next- The end of the Beginning of the End

“I’m sorry…” spider-greg whispered as he disintegrated into nothing.
The Lime-Green Goblin cackled in triumph. “Yes! Love is now canon!” He said as he began to draw “Hewki x Macku” fanart.

Out descended Deviantart, she smiled and unleashed her powers of fanart

The heroes were bombarded with bionicle shipping fan art, including…let’s just say things that would get me banned for posting here.

“My eyes!” Good guy screeched as they began to bleed. “Hah! Joke’s on you! I lost my eyes a long time ago.” Jake responded.

The bombardment was halted when a man appeared from a sudden flash of light. It was him! The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Segata Sanshiro! Shouting,“Pkay Sega Saturn,” Segata Sanshiro fired a massive ball of NRG at Deviantart with his amazing Martial Arts skills.

Jake? As in Jake I created :rolling_eyes:
“TOTALLY RADICAL MAN!” Young Jake yelled, skating in on his skateboard
“Back in my day!” Old Jake started
“Whatevs Oldie, your day don’t matter no more, I’m on a day with that cute reporter chic Cheryl and if I’m late AGAIN she’ll go cray-to-the-zee!” Jake laughed

OOC: no. Same name, but different character. He was from a different “you decide what happens next” story:

IC: DevientArt screamed as she was incinerated.

Meanwhile, Bratax’s body parts reassembled, and he was mad. He swung his large weapon at the heroes

“Whatever dude!” Young Jake smiled “I’m here now and you can’t kick me!”
“Uh Jake!” Yelled a girl
“Oh hi Cheryl, fancy seeing you here!” Jake chuckled
“Umm, why are you here?” Cheryl asked “Didn’t you book a table?”
“I did but then something happened, I ran into wannabe me, old me and The TTV Message boards!” Jake stopped
“So first you cheap out and book a table at McDonalds, then you don’t even show up?” Cheryl asked “AND WHAT IS THAT THING?” She screamed, pointing at the lime beast
“It’s barely alive, I think it broke in the Thanos snap!” Jake said
“No” Said every BIONICLE Fan ever “It broke as soon as it came here”

Maturo and the rest of the McToa Mahri battled Bratax the dark Lord. “Cover me, McHahli!” Maturo called out.

“Another Jake?” Jake asked Young and Old Jake.

“Well, yeah, I’m cool Jake, that’s me in 50 years and you’re my cheap wannabe!” Jake smiled
“Aren’t we ripoff Marvel characters?” Asked Marcus
“Marcus? You’re here too!” Jake cried
“Uh, yeah, Cheryl said you were being too slow so she arranged me to be your backup!” Marcus smirked
“Why did you agree?!” Jake yelled
“Because Britney was coming to!” Marcus smiled, Jake groaned, Britney was Cheryl’s best friend and Marcus had a huge crush on her ever since they met

“Too many Jakes!” Clara shouted as she pulled her tartar sauce hose on the three Jakes. “TARTAR SAUCE?!” all 3 Jakes said in Unison
_oh no, here we go again…_Jake thought.
“Be careful with that thing, girl!” Old Jake said to Clara.

“Until I know who the real Jake is, nobody moves, nobody gets hurt. I’m gonna ask you 3 questions that only the real Jake would know.” She said, aiming it wide-eyed at them.

“The real Jake?” Jake asked
“SHE DOESN’T MEAN YOU!” Marcus yelled
“What are the questions?” Asked Old Jake
“I like your nails!” Britney said to Clara
“Uhh thanks!” she smiled
“What are the questions?” Asked Jake “I’m smart, I know that the Eiffel Tower is Japanese!”
“Technically it’s French!” Said Marcus
“R/Whooosh Marcus R/Whooosh!” Said Jake
“Actually it’s only two O’s” Said Britney

“First question: how much does a krabby patty cost?” Clara asked as she rubbed the tartar sauce hose. “Wait, what-” “JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!” Clara said, aiming the hose closer to the three Jakes.

“It’s” Marcus started
“I WASN’T ASKING YOU!” Clara yelled
“60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000” Started the two Jakes, they went on forever until Cheryl and Britney slapped them
“You don’t know her, she doesn’t know you!” Cheryl yelled

“-On a wednesday?!” Clara added, whipping around to face the three Jakes again.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Jake asked Jake

“Uh…?” Jake said, rubbing the back of his neck. “Maybe-” “ANSWER THE QUESTION!” Clara said again.

Suddenly, the three Jakes got into an arguement, and this happened:

“Face it, your doomed!” Said Roadkill
“Is this another of your famous unfinished literature topics?” Asked Hatchback
“Nah, it’s just dawned on me I’ll never be in any RP ever” Aridocara sighed
“We can always wait for the next RP!” Whiplash smiled
“60 years stranded in the Sahara!” Aridocara sighed
“You can be in the next RP!” Smiled Hatchback
“When’s that?” Asked Aridocara
“LETS INVADE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!” Hatchback smiled
“You my friend, are a genius!” Aridocara smiled, he transformed into his Dune Buggy mode and crashed through
“WHATTUP SUCKERS!?” Aridocara yelled “I’M BACK BABY! WOOHOO!” He got out his double blasters
“YAHOO!” Roadkill smiled
“WAIT NO!” Jake cried

A giant foot slammed against the ground in front of the Jakes. It was the great spirit robot. It reached down towards The Mask of Vithinite Power.

Aridocara gasped, suddenly the robots eyes turned red, MAKUTA!! Then Spidergreg rebuilt with rage
“NOOOOO!” He yelled “I didn’t make it that size!”
“I did!” Smiled Fabre
“Then you shall die!” Greg yelled, suddenly duel of the fates started playing
We interupt this to bring you, The Dr Phil show
“So you say your neighbor wears a mask and burns, chainsaws and crushes toys?”

“Yes, and I have footage to prove it.” A woman said to Dr. Phil. A video was displayed to the audience:

Somewhere, Obi-Wan Kenobi suddenly jolted up in his bed. “I feel a great disturbance in the force…” he muttered.

Good Guy ran over to Solek’s shredded remains. “No!” He wailed to the heavens. “I will avenge your death, oh great teacher!”

Meanwhile, bratax charged towards the Great spirit robot. “THE MASK IS MINE!” He boomed.

The three Jakes sat up, groaning in pain.