You decide what happens next!

Bad guy, good guys archenemy. Bad guy laughed manically and said…

“So, we meet again, good guy!” Good guy was caught off guard. “Bad guy, you scoundrel! I should’ve known you were working for Barron blade!” He exclaimed. “Yea yea, let’s not sit around here in ceremony,” said bad guy. “Agreed…” good guy said through gritted teeth. A fight then broke out between the two…

…this fight consisted of throwing red pins at each other and this went on for…

A good 5 minutes… the fight ended when…

… Good Guy found a banana and…

jammed it into bad guy’s right eye. Bad guy yelped in pain. He threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared. Good guy took a moment to recover his breath…

… He finally worked up the courage to…

Continue journeying. As he was walking away, furno’s dad said “maybe well meet again.” Good guy turned around and said “yea… maybe.” Then he walked away

After resting for a bit, he found himself facing Solek again, this time in Toa form. “Solek, what are you doing following me around so much?”

Solek replied “you cannot defeat Barron blade, he is just too powerful! Only a toa can defeat him. Your time to be a true hero has come.” With that a bright beam of white and grey energy burst out of toa Solek, and hitting good guy. Toa Solek turned back into his original matoran form. “Arise toa good guy and save the world!” Shouted Solek. Toa good guy arose from the ground taller, stronger, and faster. He turned to face Solek and said these 5 words…

“Where is my Toa Team?”
“You don’t have one!” Solek said.
“That’s not fair!” Good Guy said and commited suicide.

… only to be instantly revived by solek. “Dont be so reckless!” He chastised. Suddenly, solek looked ahead and smiled. “I think I may have found your great spirit robot,” solek’s said. Good guy looked ahead to see the statue of Mata liberty, a beacon of hope for all of New York nui. “There seem to be a few catches, however.” Solek continued. “First, the robot is being guarded by Barron blade’s soldiers, and second, it requires a power source.” “Okay, so what is this power source?” Asked good guy. “The power source,” Solek said, “is the engine of the bionicle G2 hype train. Its located somewhere in the trainwreck. Now, go and find it, toa good guy!” With that, solek disappeared, and good guy continued on his quest.

OOC: Dude, I know that you want to shape the story as much as possible, but can you please stop making replies that long?

IC: Good Guy started his journey to the statue, when a bunch of gypsies stopped him.
“Hei tu!” One of them spoke in a weird dialect (called Romanian) “Da-ne banii!”
And Good Guy said…

OOC: it’s not like you can’t do the same, but fine, I’ll try to keep them shorter.
IC: Good guy tried(and failed) to speak romanian. He meant to say “Ia-ți banii” but actually said “Nu, ardeți în iad”. In response, the gypsies…

1 Like

OOC: Wow… You spoke like a true Romanian…
IC: Yelled:
“HĂĂĂĂĂĂĂĂ! DOBITOCULE! MAGHIARULE! LAS’ CA IȚI ARĂTĂM NOI!”
All of them took their weapons: shot guns, axes, bibles, watermelons, and jumped to attack Good Guy.

Good guy tried to defend himself, but was overwhelmed by the gypsies. Suddenly, he heard a “thwip” and the gypsies were stuck to webbing. A red and blue figure appeared and removed his mask. It was Spider Greg!

1 Like

…And Spider Greg declared that love was non-canon in New York Nui, and…

Toa Good Guy’s dreams were crushed. He yelled, “Good Guy Smash!” (insert the picture of great guy from bonk memes subreddit)

1 Like

And oblivirated Spider Greg.

Who exploded into a million of Baron Blade’s minions, who attacked Great Guy with their