You decide what happens next!

Good guy knew there was no time to waste. He ran to the top of the statue, but by the time he got there he saw Solek laying on the floor. Next to him was THE MIGHTY FIKOU SPIDER! Good guy knew it was time to use his secret weapon.

The Fikou Spider charged at Good Guy.

Good guy summoned his light sword, and struck the fikou spider. However, it did no damage. Suddenly, a bullet struck the fikou spider, and it collapsed. Good guy turned a around to see Furno’s dad and the resistance that he had gathered. “We thought you could use a little help.” He said. Spider greg also swung in. “Sorry about earlier,” he said. “Let me help you to make it up to you.” Good guy nodded, and he placed the hype train engine into the robot to power it up. The robot roared to life. Barron bade grew to the size of a giant to take on the great spirit robot. “Let Solek go!” Good guy yelled. “You’ll have to fight me first,” said Barron blade…

OOC: You said that you won’t make replies that long anymore.
IC: Good Guy caught Barron Blade by his neck and threw them out of the atmosphere and into the sun.
“Done.”

OOC: sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I’m just trying to wrap up the story quickly.

IC: Barron blade came back down to earth and drop kicked the great spirit robot. The great spirit robot and Barron blade punched each other at the same time, creating a blast that destroyed the robot and reduced Barron blade to normal size…

OOC: Why?
IC: And then the Great Spirit Robot gone Super Sayan.

OOC: because I have some “plans”…
IC Barron blade absorbed the great spirits sayan energy and reduce ed it to size. “This ends now!” Screamed Barron blade. He put on the mask of ultimate power and transformed into a titan. Solek’s voice appeared again. "Good guy tap into all of the solekian power you have! " And with that, good guy transformed into Great guy!

But suddenly a tear in reality open between the two. Out of it appeared VITHANOS!
######Infinity Gauntet and Infinity Stones included.

“No!” Barron blade screamed. “There can only be one true ruler!” He turned his attention away from Great guy and to Vithanos. “Let’s settle this!” He said.

Vithanos continued singing the 7th element.

“Uh… are going to attack me or just continue singing?” Asked Barron blade. Meanwhile, great guy was watching on in confusion.

Vithanos rose his hand with the Vitinity Gauntlet. It was exactly like the Infinity Gauntlet, but it looked like it came from the 80s. He snapped his fingers, and half of everybody around died, including:

1. Fruno’s dad
  2. One quarter of the resistance
  3. Good Guy 2008
  4. The McToa
  5. Barron Blade
  6. Other poor souls.

Suddenly, spider greg doubled over. “Good guy, I don’t feel so good.”

Spider Greg then realized that he is one of the survivors. He though that it would be embarrassing for him not to die, so cut his throat.

Great guy looked over at the mask of ultimate power that Barron blade had left behind. He then turned to Vithanos. “You killed my friends, and took everything away from me! For that, you will pay!” He put on the mask of ultimate power. He could already begin to feel madness overtake him. Great guy shot a beam of energy from the the mask. Vithanos shot energy from the vithinity gauntlet as well. The beams met in the middle, creating a supernova of energy that blew up the entire planet, along with great guy vithanos. The mask of ultimate power and vithinity gauntlet were sent flying through space. Some say they are still out there, somewhere, waiting to be found…

OOC: Part two?

OOC: In case you’re wondering, this is the end of the story(for now). I had a lot of fun writing this with you all, and I think it was a great way to begin my adventure here on the TTV message boards. I have a lot of fun projects planned. Maybe later, I might make a sequel. Well, it’s been a wild ride.
Peace out- Mctoran

2 Likes

Aw, man…

In the corner of the galaxy, an items was shinning in the light of a dieing star. Suddently somebody caught it.
“I’ve found it.”

Can’t wait for part two someday.