You know you're a ___ fan when

You know you are a Star Wars fan when you read the Wookiepeedia page about Wilrow Hood to your friends in the morning.
You know you are a Fire Emblem fan when you create a quiz to help one of said friends to get better at the series. Short answer section and all.

2 Likes

You also know you are a Fallout fan when you dream about playing it, with some crazy results…

2 Likes

You know you’re a Steven Universe fan when the song “giant woman” gets stuck in your head often.

1 Like

You know you’re a Gurren Lagann fan when you order a Revoltech Gurren for 66$

1 Like

stronger than you has been stuck in mine for a while now

2 Likes

You know you are an Overwatch fan when you know all of the heroes abilities and you fantasize about your own Zenyatta cosplay.

You know you’re an Undertale fan when you subtly say ‘you’re filled with DETERMINATION’ anytime anyone says the word.

You know you’re a JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure fan when you’re humming “bloody storm” while taking a test.

You know you’re a warhammer 40,000 fan when you occasionally mutter “purge the xeno scum,” “blood for the blood god,” or “just as planned,” even though people just give you weird looks when you do.

3 Likes

You know your a Fallout fan when you know the difference between G1 mutants and G2 ones.

And you can also tell what strain of FEV they come from.

Furthermore you can tell the difference between every suit of power armor and list what regions you are more likely to find specific models in.

You know you’re an anime fan when you start watching the crap ones just to know why people complain about them… (yes, you know the ones, if you’ve seen my posts you know)

3 Likes

You know you’re a JoJo fan when you constantly shout things like “OH NO” “OH MY GOD” and “Sunva B***H!” Like Joseph Joestar.

You know if you’re a Tokyo Ghoul fan if you go to Tokyo and bring a quin-que with you.

You know if you’re a star wars fan if you try using the force to grab the remote/ anything else that’s too far away to reach.

2 Likes

You know you’re a metal fan when you blow lots of air, but you’re also cold to the touch.

5 Likes

But those are the best kinds.

2 Likes

You know you’re a Voltron fan when you’re getting dressed in the morning, and when you put on your pants and shoes you say “Form feet and legs!”, then you put on your ■■■■■ and coat and say “Form arms and body!”, and when you put on your hat you shout out, “And I’ll form the head!”.

3 Likes

you must be very lonely…

5 Likes

You know your a Lego fan when you have to preface most of your statements in social studies with.

“And this is gonna sound really geeky but… (something about bionicle)”

4 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan when you make up a scenario with a kid and name said kid “Little Johnny”

4 Likes

You know you’re a Warhammer 40K fan when- wait… do I smell… HERESY? PURGE THE UNCLEAN IN THE NAME OF THE GOD-EMPRAH!

3 Likes