"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

From “what is a BIONICLE fan?”:

Too good to pass up, so have at it.

“You know you’re a Bionicle fan when ______”

It’s only fair I start,
“You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you consider the three virtues to be a code to live by”

45 Likes

You know you’re a BIonicle fan when you live in a basement with a Roodaka body Pillow.

Nah, but You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have a Life-Size Foam Nuju-Metru Weapon.

45 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you reference terms and characters on a regular basis, regardless if the people around you understand.
You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you believe that in our darkest hour, the Toa will save us.
You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have more constraction figures than friends and acquaintances… Sniff
-Oonie

50 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when SOH CAH TOA

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you say ATHKNF instead of YOLO

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you can recite the legend in MoL

35 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when I’ll trade you three bananas for that Matatu…

On another note, you know you’re a nutcase when you use bananas as a form of currency.

29 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when it’s 1:00 AM and you’re still up, surrounded by constraction pieces and running around your room screaming “Where is it?! I just had it in my hand! What happened to that mask?!”

51 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you think blue is a girl color, unfortunately.

40 Likes

I guess you could say, you’re bananas.

sorry, couldn’t resist.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you take three days to finish a moc that you started out of boredom.

28 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you can quote almost every line from all four Bionicle movies.
You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you catch yourself type-writing/speak-saying treespeak.
And my favorite: You know you’re a Bio fan when you categorize the kids in your high school by Bionicle elements.
All of which describe me, btw.
As well:

I probably do…;

I used to.

almost.

My bedtime it at 10:00, and I still do this.

20 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you have no life.

20 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you get into arguments with your English teacher over Tree-speak grammar.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you know the old matoran theme on piano.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you can fluently read and write in matoran.

36 Likes

You know you are a bionicle fan when you could hypothetically navigate Mata Nui better than your own neighborhood.

36 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you spend most of your time on a stupid TTV Message Boards website about Bionicle.

Oh wait, that’s me.

34 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you’re so dedicated to said Board that you become a moderator.

21 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you have a statue of Omega Tahu and Pray to him every night.

Oh wait, that’s @Venom.

20 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when the canisters are as precious as the sets.

29 Likes

You know when you’re a Bionicle fan when you sometimes use Hau instead of how
…and also when you say,"Release the Krahkan!"

24 Likes

you know you’re a bionicle fan when you spend an hour typing up an idea for a video game on a bionicle-based website

13 Likes

You know your a BIONICLE Fan when you buy a Gameboy SP…JUST TO PLAY MAZE OF SHADOWS.

I did that as a kid, then traded the Gameboy to my friend for Takanuva (No Vehicle, Complete though).

18 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you still play with bonkles

17 Likes