"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you are in multiple Bionicle related Skype groups all from the one forum.

Yup.

7 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you comment on a thread with ways to know you’re a Bionicle fan.
:- P
BTW, I just might compile all of this into a single document (like the neverending Eljay fanfic), good stuff here. XD
-Oonie

8 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you refuse to store your sets anywhere but inside the canisters they came in. (If they had canisters that is) (Stupid Mahri cardboard boxes D:)
(Poor Matoro is in a box with Makuta and Nocturn and a bunch of Vahki I don’t have canisters for. At least he has Takanuva to keep him company)

8 Likes

You know your a Bionicle fan when:

• You want to turn your garage into a Bohrok Swarm Nest.
  • You pay unreasonable amounts of dollars for plastic that would really just be worth 10c
20 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you had a very detailed daydream involving melting your System parts and re-casting them as Bionicle parts… if that were possible >.>

10 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you have owned 3 copies of Bionicle - The game (MoL game) Aaaawww Yeah.

7 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when your Minecraft character wears a Kanohi Mask.

12 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when:

24 Likes

You know when you’re a Bionicle fan when you learn Kolhi and try to get others to play it with you, even the version without sticks :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan whenyou write an entire essay in Matoran and hand it in without noticing!

24 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when…
…you know all about Boreas, Taiki, and Shu.
…you can recite almost all the Bionicle characters from memory.
…you make a sprite comic portraying the events of 2004.
…your mom calls the neighborhood librarian Tamra, and you call her Tanma.

11 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you determine how close of friends you are with someone by how much time you spent building a MOC of them.

11 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you see a BIONICLE piece on a system MOC and instantaneously point out the set it first came out it.

…you think the best way to entertain a seven year old is to arm her with a Midak Skyblaster and have a battle royale (true story)

…you lash out at a filthy casual for any and all canon mistakes they make

…you think of HewkiiXMacku when someone says “ship”

…you want to rant at any and all people who say “BIONICLE is not LEGO”

…you actually know the names of the Bohrok, Vahki, Rahkshi, and Visorak

…you have 2 boxes full of canisters in your closet that you’ll never give up because they’re the best form of storage known to mankind

24 Likes

Dude, you have no idea how much I did this with Chima and HF. But also any LEGO sets.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you make a paper mâché/plaster Kanohi Akaku for Comic Con.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you viciously attack someone who says Matoro wasn’t important.

These people are the kind that need to be wiped from existence.

17 Likes

*You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when that many parts isn’t all of them.

8 Likes

That’s the thing…that’s not my entire collection :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

You know your a bionicle fan if you don’t mind the stars

I do it so much I get yelled at.

13 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when, on your grave, you want it to say “He coulda been lava bones! Coulda been, and he is.”

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you have a fight over Jaller or Takua.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you spend all your Christmas money on the next wave.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you’re jealous of the people who have the clear Haus. Freaking lucky…

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you have all the 2001 masks in a display.

22 Likes

Jaller. He’s my preferred character. Just sayin. >.>

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you load one of the serials on your iPod for the car ride to school to read.

11 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you think of Lego as “that Bionicle theme”.

Also, you know you’re a Bionicle fan (UKYBF?) when you make up an entire song about Vezon.

6 Likes