"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

you know you’re a bionicle fan when you have an account on this site.

And when your username is that of your favourite character.

15 Likes

Link? :stuck_out_tongue:

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you want to hear a song about Vezon.

7 Likes

Yep so true.

9 Likes

I’m not a singer. Just a writer. But I’ll definitely write down the lyrics and post them on here.

Also:

UKYBF when you make a game involving the six primary elements.

Edit: here

Bionicle songs

What does ATHKNF stand for?

3 Likes

A Toa-Hero Knows No Fear!

Filthy casual =P /s

12 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you think Rapa Nui probably has a huge face under it.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when every morning you accidentally hit the huge bin of pin connectors you keep next to the alarm clock (no joke)

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have a graveyard dedicated to all the 08-10 joints that broke over time.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you’re nightmares are the loading screens from MNOG II (water goes drip… drip… drip…)

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you still don’t know how to pronounce Lewa.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you stumble upon some drawings you made when you were 5 of what MNOG from 2002 would look like. (and look where I am now :wink: full circle baby)

20 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you don’t dump BIONICLE 2015 just because it has CCBS

(YES! I SAID THAT!)

16 Likes

1. You know your a bionicle fan when your talking about Makuta, and someone goes “Makuta Matata? Like the lion king? Hahahahahhahha” and you get so annoyed, you mutter under your breath that your want to shoot them with a Disk Launcher or something :stuck_out_tongue:

2. You know a BIONICLE fan, when you are moc-ing, and then you cry because you’ve ran out of ball joints.

3. You know when your a BIONICLE fan, when you shake your fist at eBay, for making the price for old BIONICLE sets too high

19 Likes

It seems you’re doing something wrong.

4 Likes

UKYBF when you have seven posters on your bedroom wall, five of them show the Toa Mata, and one shows Kalmah.
UKYBF when you get up each morning and look up the news on BZP and TTV.
UKYBF when you’re picking up corn kernels off the ground, and each time you pick one up, you name a different Bionicle character.
UKYBF when you think of air as being green.

11 Likes

someone’s clearly never been to MOCpages…

He’s referring to the Inika neck balljoints, not just balljoints in general.

Seriously the lower legs on my Self-MOC take four of them. Then two for his hips, another for his upper waist, two on his shoulders, and two for his wrists.

There is a reason I ordered 100 of that part…

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you call that piece an Inika neck joint.

Or when you use the terms Keetorange, Metru Blue, Metru Green, Mata Brown, Metru Red, Mata Blue, Mata Green, pre-09 hands, post-09 hands, or Glatorian necks.

YKYBF when you know something happened in 2005 because you remember playing with Rahaga Bomonga when it happened.

18 Likes

I usually use “glatorian hands” personally.

YKYBF when you pronounce new character names right on the first try.

11 Likes

YKYBF when you read through a topic called “You know you’re a Bionicle fan when ____” and on almost every post you think “I’ve done that”, or “I do that”, or “I would do that”. And then you mark said topic as tracking.
Or when you’re going somewhere, realize you forgot something, and mutter “Oh Karzahni”.

13 Likes

Personally, I say “Makuta bones,” but Karzhani works too.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan because when you do chores, you’re muttering clean it all, it must be cleaned under your breath

16 Likes

You may want to fix your spelling…

4 Likes

Whatchu talkin bout?

2 Likes

I’d say you know you’re a Bionicle fan as you correct someone’s spelling of Karzahni.

8 Likes

I was referring to something else, but that works too :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It wasn’t Karzhani, I’ll tell you that much.