"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

Well Apple sucks so

7 Likes

I need to know way more about customization. For starters, how did you get the apps to look like that?

3 Likes

My Matoran is awfully rusty, but forcing myself to read it everytime I use my phone would probably help :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you’re looking for Bionicle “references” in the movie Moana XD

9 Likes

Trust me, you’ll find them…though they’re not as much BIONICLE references as much as they are references to their shared mythological background.

5 Likes

Like how Maui always shouts “Tahu!” right before he transforms.

3 Likes

…I don’t think that’s what he said…at all…

5 Likes

It’s what it sounds like to me.

3 Likes

I think that’s more of a ‘yahoo!’ rather than ‘Tahu!’.

4 Likes

I think I should probably watch the movie again, but I do distinctly remember a “t” sound.

2 Likes

Don’t I know it! Motu Nui, Tama Toa… There’s probably more. I’m just a noob

4 Likes

YKYABFW all of your wanted lists on Bricklink have almost entirely Bionicle items.

YKYABFW all this talk of Moana reminds you of the “You’re Welcome!” meme, and you realize it perfectly applies to Velika.

When you grant the biomechanical cells inside your 40 million foot tall robot sentience, causing 100,001 years of conflict and one of them takes control of the robot causing further conflict on the planet the robot was supposed to fix, destroying the robot in the process and stranding the beings that lived in the robot on the planet.

Velika: What can I say, except, “You’re welcome!”

9 Likes

YKYABFW you are supposed to be doing a writing assignment but instead use the SCHOOL CHROMEBOOK and go and read this topic WHILE IN SCHOOL

10 Likes

Sure that’ll end well

6 Likes

still not caught
been doing this scence school began 3 months ago

4 Likes

When the first thing you do after you turn 18 is purchase canisters off ebay

I don’t know how to adult pls help

8 Likes

You start to play Creeping in My Soul on the piano, only to see everyone look at you, saying, “You listen to Evanescence?” to which you respond, “No, Cryoshell,” Then exactly one person looks at you, and says “ ayyyyyy” then you say “ayyyyyy” then you met your only friend.
Ykyaabf when the only rap you have memorized is the Piraka rap.

15 Likes

When someone plays a few seconds of the Bionicle Heroes theme, and you instantly recognize it.

~W12~

6 Likes

When you have all of the Bionicle Heroes music your music playlist.

When you have a chart with every set and combo model that you don’t have/need more sets to build (Krahka, Zivon, special Vahki and Visorak variants, Jovan, Botar, Trinuma, etc.)

When you pay nearly $230 + shipping for a like new Toa Mata Nui (figure, instructions, box).

When every eBay purchase you’ve made has been Bionicle related.

When you get your cousin into Bionicle and he has a basic understanding of certain storylines and characters (based on what I have, since there’s no use in telling him about 2005 when I only have Matau Hordika, or 2009 when I only have a few Agori).

When you consider November “Remember Matoro Month.”

"I’ll take it from here." RIP 2001-2007

Political meme removed. Though politics are an excellent source of amusement, political discussion isn’t allowed on the boards due to its high potential to become volatile. Thanks for understanding. --John Smith

######I’m sorry that the admins thought the meme was political, I thought it was funny but didn’t consider that the template automatically makes it political. I’m sorry for inconveniencing the mod squad, since I’m sure they have better things do.

16 Likes

When you spend an entire year datamining a Bionicle game.

5 Likes