"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you classify people as having a “Vakama Complex”.

6 Likes

Yeah, but I’m sure that most Matoran tried to maintain similar morals to their heroes, which would especially be the case for the ones from 2001-03 (and technically 2004) along with the Karda Nui Av-Matoran, since they held Toa in high regard.

E L A B O R A T E

^same

3 Likes

Long story short, I couldn’t find a date so I built a life-sized Lariska moc and operated it like a puppet. Can’t find any pictures in the yearbook (I think the photographer was onto me) but it was the best date of my life. (sad.)

It was a cosplay prom, so aside from that darn photographer, noone suspected a thing.

4 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you know what BIONICLE is a portmanteau of.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when a majority of your fictional characters A). Are robots, B). Have elemental powers, or C). Wear masks.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you write a secret note in Matoran, even though you know no one you know will probably ever try and read it or know what it is.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you insist the plural of BIONICLE is BIONICLE.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you feel sheer disappointment and a bitter lack of surprise when BIONICLE is omitted from any LEGO documentary.

And finally:

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you like G2. /s

3 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you knew there even was a G2

11 Likes

YKYABFW it’s all you buy off eBay

sad but true

absolute madman

RIP[quote=“AnimationError, post:1418, topic:3896”]
It was a cosplay prom, so aside from that darn photographer, noone suspected a thing.
[/quote]

Deception: 100

3 Likes

when was this?

2 Likes

It’s the new one on Netflix.

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you still know all the names and terminology by heart after all these years.

9 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you actively try to get this word in the dictionary:

Bonkle (Bonk-le)

1. Noun. An affectionate term for Lego Bionicle models.
  2. Verb (Archaic) An unpleasant hit on the head or the action of the unpleasant hitting of the head.
7 Likes

The urban one?

2 Likes

No, The Oxford English.

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when your cat is named Makuta.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have no idea how aforementioned cat is still alive after eating so many of your krana.

10 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when it’s the reason you’ll never buy pets (specifically any pet that would disobey Eljay by eating the pieces).

F

1 Like

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you’re amused at the fact that your dog Takua has more sense than the cat named after the master of shadow.

6 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you’ve read every post above this.

7 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you believe Matoro to be the greatest hero and no one will convince you otherwise. :triumph:

^

2 Likes

@PakariNation99 Bionicles are cool xP

@Toa_BionicleFactory My cat doesn’t eat pieces. Tell him he needs a rly old cat

Edited for Double Post ~ ReeseEH

2 Likes

When you refer to colours by the Bricklink names… specifically saying a colour is Keetorange… do people still call it that today, or is that just me? haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Or when you watch Moana and have a mini freak out when you notice the Bionicle parallels.

5 Likes

Oh hey cossy! Didn’t know you were here! And yea I mentioned Moana lol

1 Like