"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you spell constraction right :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

(It’s not that I don’t know how to spell it correctly, it’s just that Auto-Correct feature than does not work well)

You know you are a real Bionicle fan when you read Bionicle Books instead of what your mother told you to read.

1 Like

Had a feeling just making a joke

Your brother wakes up from daydreaming and you say “Another vision?

Heres a better one:

You can remember every line from that 4-minute retrospective.

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you are trying to turn off your sub-par computer and it is running loudly, and you say, “Sleep spares it pain, awake it suffers”.

Sober him suffer.

8 Likes

You know you are a real Bionicle fan when somebody kidnaps your girlfriend and your Bionicle collection, you would pay for the realise if your collection instead of your girlfriend

You know you are a Bionicle fan when you see a whiteboard at a library that says to write your favorite movie quote, and you write “TAKUAAAA!”

You know someone else is a Bionicle fan when you return to the whiteboard and see that someone has drawn the three virtues symbol by my quote.

9 Likes

You know you are a true Bionicle fan when people laugh at you for your passion for Bionicle

you know your a bionicle fan when you put glow-sticks to the top/sides of your head and say “HAHA!” before realising that you are alone in a dark place with only the spooky voice in your head as company

5 Likes

No, I’m pretty sure that just means those people are closed-minded and judgmental.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I though. But my friends still kinda laugh at my LEGO passion…

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you still question what The Key to Nongu is

5 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you suffer through all the normie memes from people crossing over from r/prequelmemes and the like in the bionicle memes subreddit just for those precious few moments where you find a funny lore-based meme or a meme format derived from actual Bionicle media :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when FAAACCE MEEE!

1 Like

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you organize your pieces and find:

Half the universe’s supply of Bordakh staffs.

I’m not really sure where they all came from

12 Likes

Well, they could make decent wings…
You know your a bionicle fan when…you are happy when people by duplicate sets, great resources for MOCs.

I have about that many Takanuva staff ends.

4 Likes

YKWYABFW you start talking about it, your friends ask what the heck you’re saying, and you say, “it’s a bionicle thing. Only Lego nerds know about it.”

YKYABFW you start seeing bionicle references in every movie you see.

4 Likes

Okay
(breathes in)
I liked Chima more than after 2013 Ninjago and the entirety of nexo knights combined
@Monopoly one set
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=8892-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

I counted. I have 40 of them.

2 Likes