"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

To be honest, that was sort of the case with me too. I was a lot into Ninjago when it first came out, but in 2013 Chima had driven me to it and I stopped Collecting Ninjago for a while and collected Chima, but after Chima was canceled I got back into Ninjago. But as a whole I don’t think Chima was better than post 2013 Ninjago and Nexo Knights combined.

1 Like

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when your GF dumps you for a Hero Factory fan.

1 Like

I think out of the three (Ninjago, Chima, Nexo Knights) Chima had the coolest parts selection. Even if the story was dumb.[quote=“justabioniclefan, post:1534, topic:3896”]
your GF dumps you for a Hero Factory fan.
[/quote]

I feel like that was the least of her reasons

1 Like

Lol, it’s a joke

So was that, lol

1 Like

When your CS professor says to make a dictionary where “d stands for daughter,” but you know better.

8 Likes

Oh thas a good one, man.
wow, lol XD

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when

19 Likes

I’m calling the FBI

9 Likes

…when you go to your teacher and show her a keet orange piece, saying that you just discovered a new colour that is not thought in school.
Trust me I’ve been there.

3 Likes

When you are ready to argue with LEGO Star Wars fans over what theme is better :stuck_out_tongue:

When you see a Pokemon hat with “Pika pika” on it and think for a second that it says “Piraka Piraka”.

6 Likes

When your swear words consist of “what in mata nui” and “son of a bohrok”

7 Likes

When you consider Moana to be a Bionicle rip-off.

9 Likes

“The Island of Motunui”

2 Likes

Also Maui says “Tahu!” when he transforms.

6 Likes

Why does that make me think my friend Naromiki is back at it again?

1 Like

Doubt they’re being serious. Probably just joking. If not, keep at it my dude, ignore the mockers. I get mocked by one of my friend groups for having different interests then them (not lego but things like books movies and music)

They aren’t your friends! Some of my ex friends said that sort of stuff and mocked me behind my back about it

“Muaka Dung” is my personal favorite.

3 Likes