"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you are a real Bionicle fan if you would rather ask your friend what is his favorite toa than have a bag of chips :laughing:

I didn’t hear “Tahu” in Moana (Maui was instead saying “Chee-hoo”), but you know you’re a Bionicle fan when you vaguely hear “Lewa” at roughly1:19 in this scene from Kung Fu Panda 2.

3 Likes

Lol, I have seen that movie like 10 times yet now it’s the first time I hear “Lewa” in it :laughing:

1 Like

Clearly this person simply needed help memorizing trigonomotry functions.

3 Likes

I understood that reference

For real though, I would remember sohcahtoa by imagining Kopaka getting punched in the face

2 Likes

Pretty much same here.

1 Like

You know you are a Bionicle fan if you reference Bionicle in your username

You know you are a Bionicle fan when you like every wave

1 Like

YKYABFW math homework makes you think of Bionicle

1 Like

Why does it make you think of Bionicle?

We’re currently dealing with isomorphism of graphs and the examples names the teacher and the book keep using for each graph are g1 and g2

1 Like

Oh, haha, well, I see what you mean, but G1 and G2 aren’t exclusive to Bionicle. :laughing:

######I believe we actually stole it from Transformers.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure TF was the first to use that.

3 Likes

You Know You’re All Back For Work?

######Actually you stole it from a Brazillian news company…

When part of your workout playlist is “The Bionicle Music”.

3 Likes

Lol, do have Bionicle songs in my workout playlist, so I guess I’m a real fan :grinning:

When People compliment your whale calls while you sing the opening to gravity hurts.

when you try to inject a bionicle reference or parallel into every thing you read or watch.

4 Likes

When you own every piece of Bionicle merchandise and only show up in public when you wear Bionicle T-Shirts.

I think that is called obsession tho.

3 Likes

When you buy the debut Daughtry album because you know it has “that one BIONICLE song”.

Also, when your camper requests the song “Creeping in my Soul” to be played and it makes you happy.

6 Likes

When someone says “if you ride with me”, and you instantly say “there’ll be no foot-walking.”

5 Likes