"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

When you refer to your twin as your Vezon.

I do not have a twin, btw.

3 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when your device autocorrects “Kenobi” to “Kanohi.”

Huh, I guess I talk about Bionicle more than I do Star Wars :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

You know you are a Bionicle fan when you will support Bioncle on LEGO Ideas.

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you can translate for Turaga Nuju.

You really know you’re a Bionicle fan when you transcend our language entirely and speak only in clicks and whistles, like Nuju.

2 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you read through all replies in this whole topic.

1 Like

When you’re feeling too tired or sick to get up in the morning, so you have to listen to this to be able to get up.

5 Likes

When you do what Maximus said, before you imagine your eyes turning red and you purposely take your Mask of Life just to throw it on the other side of the room.

1 Like

When you’re so desperate for attention you go on a bionicle forum site and pretend to have a life

4 Likes

That sounds like a personal problem.

3 Likes

YKYABFW You almost name your Island in Animal Crossing New Horizons Mata Nui

4 Likes

YKYABFW You hold your art supplies in a Vahki container.

2 Likes

You know your a bionicle fan when you make so many random references that your friends think your crazy

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when someone walks into your room and says, oh I remember those

1 Like

When you distinctly remeber crying when your parents car squishes a thornaxx, then being facinated by what the inside looks like.

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you arrive early to college classes so you can write BIONICLE quotes on the board in Matoran.

3 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you try to build a diorama of the Kini-Nui with leftover packaging foam and toothpicks.

1 Like

YNYABFW when you think of yourself as a bohrok when doing a somersault

2 Likes

YKYABFW you see this and suddenly lose all faith in reality

8 Likes

it isn’t that much of a stretch. The Hau is creating an energy sphere in the air surrounding you.

One of the translations I gott of akaku is rubbish so hau translated as air isn’t that bad

1 Like