"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

YKYABF when you write in matoran during english class

2 Likes

so it’s not just me

1 Like

YKYABFW you have a foam energised flame sword mounted on your wall.

3 Likes

Nope. I’m actually considering leaving notes in matoran on the whiteboard in the school library similar to what @MaxinePrimal has done
EDIT:
unfortunately what appeared to be a whiteboard was not in fact a whiteboard. it was just a projection screen. however, my math teacher has allowed me to write matoran notes on his whiteboard in the past, so I may be able to continue

1 Like

Same here :stuck_out_tongue:

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when in the middle of a commission you’re looking at this completely non-bionicle related thing that you gotta draw and you think “darn, that looks sorta like a Skakdi…” and now you gotta fight the urge to use how you draw Skakdi as a basis for this thing.

:raised_hand: :pensive: true story…

4 Likes

My commissions take 2 minutes so it’s kinda hard to get distracted.

1 Like

The comm in question is this HUGE non-bionicle poster for an RP group. and one of the pirate lords is like… this weird alien race thing and it just strikes me as like Vezok or Hakann lol

Not a bad thing, mind you.

5 Likes

you know your a bionicle (lego) fan when an old lady asks you what color something is and you seriously answer “looks like sand green”

8 Likes

when every villain gets compared to makuta teridax, who to me is one of the most evil, intelligent and successful fictional villains ever.

1 Like

YKYABF when you fear that your fan project is going to crash and burn.

7 Likes

YKYABFW you think “clean it all it must be cleaned” when you’re doing the dishes

6 Likes

So apparently Sand Green is a Lego Colour.

I legitimately thought that it was an actual widely-recognized colour, and Lego just used it to describe that shade of green.

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you haven’t been happy in years

9 Likes

Don’t call me out :wink:

YKYABF when you think the Big Bang happened in “the time before time”

4 Likes

well you’re not entirely inaccurate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YKYABF when you wonder why your band director keeps talking about fire while instructing class
EDIT: @Atobe_Brick, I am referring to using “ta” for figuring out rhythm and “ta” is the matoran prefix for fire

3 Likes

You’re a band instructor?

no, I was referring to the instructor for the band I am in.’
though I do have a large interest in composing music (but not enough time)

2 Likes