Young Justice

Que Kahi screaming

I need to watch the show myself.

1 Like

I am so excited, words cannot describe it

Just last night I was complaining about it being cancelled.

I honestly can’t believe it…

2 Likes

Just finished it. Love this show with all my heart, and I can’t wait for Season 3.

They better bring back my boy Wally. :rage:

1 Like

I’ve started season 3, specifically having seen the first episode. Did they amp up the maturity? Because there was lots of blood near the end! It’s looking good so far!

1 Like

Not, on Netflix. Not, on amazon. Help, how watch.

Yeah, they took Seasons 1-2 off Netflix and other platforms and put them on the new DC Universe streaming service. That’s also where the third season is currently being released.

1 Like

I had been hoping I could get the free trial and watch them all within a week, but then I found out that they’re releasing them three at a time🤦‍♂️ Still, really enjoying the season so far (RED HOOD HYPE), and the other stuff on the service is neat too.

I’m sorry to hear you started your trial before the season’s all out. I think that the service is a good value for comics fans, but not so much for more casual fans who just want their Batman: TAS and Teen Titans. Frankly, I think it would be prudent for them to add a cheaper “just movies & tv” option.
But anyway, about YJ S3 (having seen the first six episodes) – I am thrilled with the set of characters they’re introducing, especially this version of Brion Markov. And the title sequence for each episode is just so… chilling.
My only concern is that we’re probably not going to see nearly as much of Blue Beetle as in Invasion.

1 Like

The most recent four episodes have to be the best of the new season so far!

Cyborg’s accident… the freaking gore! But I love his design, and his character is compelling. Why are his dad and teammate both voiced by his usual actor, but he isn’t? His teammate is even going around yelling booyah!
Speaking of which, the madmen… I never expected to find myself laughing my head off because of Teen Titans Go, but wow.
It’s nice to finally get a Batman fight in.

1 Like

The season’s certainly getting pretty good.

Cyborg’s inclusion was quite the surprise. I’ve never seen him with the controlled-by-father-box angle played up this much. I do feel that they’re perhaps introducing a few too many new characters (we’re over half way through the season, right?). I will need more time to decide if it was worth it to bring him in here.
“Doom Patrol Go!” was great, but the dream-like nature of the episode leaves me somewhat confused about whether the whole Beast Boy / Doom Patrol saga actually happened. And if so, when? Between S1 & S2?

My favorite episode thus far is definitely #7: “Evolution”. It was easily the most complex version of Vandal Savage, a favorite villain of mine, that I’ve seen on the screen.

1 Like

I’ve just gotten through the first six epsiodes of Season 3, and gosh dang I love it so much. So far my favorite episode was 4. Richard and Will’s interactions are great, and I need more Harper-family chemistry.

3 Likes