Your bad online gaming expierences

I know that feel bro, I know that feel.

2 Likes

I joined a Destiny match at the last second and got nice loot.

It wasn’t necessarily bad for me, but my teammates.

10 Likes

halo reach: someone sent me an angry message after an invasion game yelling at me why I didn’t dodge a grenade throw (I was backed into a corner and got stuck by a plasma), I still ponder what’s wrong with that guy to this day

4 Likes

Battlefield: Bad Company. I was screwing around, doing the awesomeness, when I decided to be a team killing little *******. I got many angry messages, and this one guy, followed me into every single game for like, a month, and made it his sole purpose to kill me.

It wasn’t all bad, as I was just screwing around, but it got annoying having that guy (Somehow, I don’t know, nor do I care to know) following me.

6 Likes

Once, after playing a game of Halo Reach, some guy I beat kept sending me messages that told me I was kicked out of a clan I was never in. I was quick to block him, but some of his apparent clanmates started sending me the same messages. I blocked them all, then anonymously reported all of the gamertags to the clan leadership on their website, and I never got any more ever again.
It was annoying, but I’m glad the situation was taken care of.

6 Likes

Playing Minecraft with @Nyran is traumatic.

Nah, I had some bad ones from TF2, Minecraft (Of course), the occasional Destiny and Halo. The Transformers WfC and Fall of Cybertron games do have a few hackers, who I demise.

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, Minecraft is a game I hardly ever want to play multiplayer with anymore. A lot of people are trolls.

2 Likes

Really? I haven’t encountered any.

2 Likes

Strange, I played on Xbox then switched to PC and found them on both.

I have never played a ‘real’ online multiplayer, so…

But when I get ACB, I’m sure there will be stories to be told then.

It may be console, I play on PS3.

1 Like

On Robocraft I kept getting sniped through walls by freakin lasers…

3 Likes

I’ve had three bad gaming experiences in my time of playing PC gaming. My CS: GO team kicking me for being slow just before I was about to successfully defuse the bomb is one of them.

But by far the worst experience was when my L4D2 team kicked me for not letting the enemy team win. <_<

4 Likes

Smash Bros in general.
I’ve had 2 minute matches last 10 minutes cause nintendo won’t fix their s**t.

2 Likes

I was playing a Jedi game and I got stuck in the Force, and couldn’t get out.

remembered another one: UBERSTRIKE.

That game, is a free, in-browser FPS that my friends and I used to frequent. The amount of hackers in that game, surpasses even the Board’s gender ratio (wherein there were two casuals, for every 150 hackers) and it was simply the worst multiplayer experience.

1 Like

Once upon a time
A little spud bought a game called
Super smash bros

He started downloading the game, and when it was done, he asked his bud @Ice to play
But it wouldnt connect

we tried the day after
It connected
Then it didnt
then it did
Then it didnt
Then it did

2 Likes

I have never played any online games :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously?
not a single game that had online multiplayer which you played?

wow, you are not missing out

most online multiplayer games usually suck.

EDIT: as in, connection issues, lag, etc

Well, the only games I have with online multiplayer are Total War games, but I’ve never used that feature :stuck_out_tongue: