Your Computer Build

I understand because if I had a MacBook that only ran one OS, I wouldn’t have the 36 browsers I do, as well as MS Office 2013

1 Like

To this day I’m always shocked when people think Macs are worth the massive amount of money required to buy them

Like, seriously. You could get a PC with the same processing power for less than half the price of a Mac

2 Likes

Except that windows is a horrible operating system, PCs are extremely susceptible to viruses, crash frequently, and experience problems upon problems, plus tons of bloatware from all the manufacturers.

Macs on the other hand have OS X, a great OS with a clean fresh design, Macs don’t get a lot of viruses, they don’t crash often, they also don’t have a lot of problems, plus they come with actually useful apps like iMovie, Pages, numbers, and Keynote, to name a few.

Yeah, that’s true.
If you treat your PC like an alcoholic father treats his family.

5 Likes

I have two pcs and one of them has been in the shop twice in the span of a month. The hard drive failed 1 year after I got it and it was a horrid experience

1 Like

Ha
all you skrubs with memory measured in gigabytes

2 terabytes memory git on mah level

(Absolutely NO idea of the other specs)

4 Likes

And yet everyone has less than ten gigs free space. Funny how memory works. Real talk, two terabytes sound great, just imagine how much midget wrestling you could have stored. 'Cause, you know, what else would you store on your hard drive?

1 Like

…are you angry?

I was making a joke. The only use I have for two frickin terabytes of storage is that my computer is the “master computer” of storage for my house, meaning that if somebody needs to back up data, my computer is the one they use.

1 Like

I am fairly conservative with my hard drive space but I usually store school programs, games and of course web browsers

Not at all, I was cracking a joke. But am I really the only one filling my hard drive space with pointless stuff like 227 copies of the same image?

2 Likes

Look at all these scrubs.

Get on my level, filthy casuals.

1 Like

60Hz scrub with built-in speakers? Me too! /)^3^(\

1 Like

I fill my hard drive with web browsers and free alternatives to Microsoft Office, as well as bionicle pictures from the internet.

You don’t have anything on me

2 Likes

So sorry to necropost
BUT I REALLY JUST HAVE TO
I AM PROUD OF MY BUILD (I made it myself =D)

Also, psh, I’m about to blow that outta the water

clears throat
Ahem.

AMD FX-8350 with a CoolerMaster 212 Hyper Evo cooler/heatsink
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 EVGA with twin fan cooling
Asus 990 fx Sabertooth R2.0
16GB of Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM
2.36 TB of hard drive/SDD space
Corsair 750 watt power supply
Logitech G710 gaming keyboard
Steel Series Rival Gaming Mouse
and an NZXT Phantom full tower case

And I’m getting an upgrade soon to a GTX 980, after that I’m gonna swap the processor for an FX-9590

4 Likes

That’s… a dizzying amount of letters and numbers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically, what it all means is “I can play modern games on high settings”
=P

4 Likes

Dang, son. That’s pretty fly. My G600 still crushes your mouse though. d=

I plan on making some significant upgrades to my computer within the next year or so. At 5 years, it’s starting to show its age a little. I gotta get a decent paying job first though and I want to be decently prepared for when the VR stuff hits.

2 Likes

While that may be true, I feel my mouse has been a very solid introduction to gaming mice for me. =3

Yeah, it’s gonna get pretty crazy the next few years in gaming. I’m gonna have me some fun.

But will it blend?

1 Like

If by that you mean “Blend your face during an online match GIT GUD” Then yes. It will blend.

5 Likes