Your experience with The Dream™

That’s… weird.

I dreamed recently that I had found a box of Bionicle parts in a thrift store. They were all in good condition, but I suddenly found that they had been replaced with Hero Factory parts. Not only that, but someone kept insisting that I’d stolen the parts, and wouldn’t listen, even though I had the receipt. So then I woke up.

3 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen

I was unable to pull the actual screenshot out of my subconscious, so this is a recreation of what the cover looked like

7 Likes

This. Is. Perfect.

3 Likes

incredible

2 Likes

I dreamed that I was kidnapped for possessing Bionicle parts, and was forced by a guy in a shack to use his to build a fighter jet. Then I fled, and woke up. The man was my younger brother.

5 Likes

prophecy

eat his toes to change the future

6 Likes

I dreamt last night I was inside a house at a garage sale and there were some old MOCs in a glass case, including a red and black spaceship and at least 2 Bionicle ones. The first was Pahrak Kal but all the silver was flat dark gold, and the other looked sort of like a mashup of Vakama Hordika and Vohtarak with other parts. There were additional models elsewhere including an Insectoids spaceship, and when I opened the top there were vintage instructions manuals with I’m pretty sure non-existent covers. And then today I found an old technic set at an estate sale.

5 Likes

He has the gift.

8 Likes

I had another experience a while back I haven’t mentioned yet

To explain I was in japan with a family member looking for the entrance of a store known as The Gundam Base but would end up entering a store which is from where I live and found every single Bionicle related object in one section. Sets, books, comics, magazines everything you could think of was there and more but the sets just had the image of the character used for the cover and they were all in boxes not the canisters

6 Likes

Just had a “soft” version of The Dream: I was in the only Lego store in my area and inside the bins of the pick-a-brick wall were some of the Mata and Nuva masks.

In the past I dreamed of entering in a local toy store in the city where I used to go on vacation with my parents as a kid (where I actually found irl some old Megazords and even the DX Superhuman Samurai toys) and thinking that the owner might have had a lot of Bionicles sitting in a corner of his warehouse behind everything else and he had only recently found them because now they were all over the shelves. Then, sadly, I woke up.

I also had The Dream, but related to other things I collect: I dreamed that Toys Center (which here in Italy is the closest thing to Toys’r’us) was closing (like Toys’r’us) and they had brought back on the shelves everything they had to empty their warehouse. So when I entered, I was surprised to find a lot of old Megazords and Transformers, all at a price so low that you won’t even get a broken copy of those toys off eBay at that price. I then started to pile up everything I wanted in a corner, leaving my brother to watch over the toys so that nobody would take them while I was scouting the shelves and at the same time I sent my mother to the adjacent supermarket to get a cart. I woke up in the middle of the hoarding.

5 Likes

I dreamed last night about finding a bucketload of Transformers and LEGO Star Wars sets at a thrift store. They had the Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime in there, so I had started repairing him when I woke up…

4 Likes

I had a dream where i gave my Bionicle sets away
I just gave them to whoever would take them
I don’t know why i did this in the dream, it’s not something i would do irl

5 Likes

Can’t believe Enbeanie got posessed by a demon last night

5 Likes

A few nights ago I had the Dream. This time, though, I saw Slizers. I haven’t had a chance to render good pics of this guy but meet Dozer, a Slizer I found in a thrift store. Fun fact, this can be built IRL with no painting or custom parts.

In the dream, this guy more or less replaced Blaster; at the time, in the dream, I think I thought it was Blaster. I wanted to give it the torso feet like Blaster has, but also have it be stout and bulky, and I just couldn’t make both work. I also originally wanted the digger bucket to be 3x as wide as this one, but couldn’t find any parts that worked. When I designed it, I was reminded that a couple of the Slizers have transforming functions, so I added one: Dozer becomes a full-on bulldozer if you turn him over and connect his feet.

10 Likes

Wow! Now we have an actual Transformer for the Slizers!

2 Likes

So I just had a dream that was sort of similar to The Dream™.

Me, a few of my IRL friends, and a few boards people (I think it was Eilrach and Axelford?) were at a shopping plaza and had just gotten out of the car. We walked around for a bit until we came across a building that was covered in grey fabric, seemingly for some sort of event. When we went inside we realized that it was a lego store, and a new theme had just released! The theme was sort of like a Bionicle G3, but with some weird additions. There were two constraction sets that I distinctly remember. One was a version of Kongu Mahri that looked very similar to this moc by Matt Goldberg. The other seemed to be Evo from Hero Factory, but he was incredibly buff and the only two colors were yellow and black. There was another set in the theme that was very reminiscent of the new Gabby’s Dollhouse sets, with a giant baking station. Even though it wasn’t constraction, I knew it was in the same theme because the art on all three boxes was surrounded by the same grey color that was covering the store itself. I ended up buying the Kongu Mahri looking guy, and the whole group walked outside. We all walked down a steep hill and rested on the grass that was at the bottom. After that I got a text from my mom saying “WHERE ARE YOU???” and woke up.

if anyone is a psychologist and wants to analyze what this means then by all means go ahead

11 Likes

jacked cordax

5 Likes

it means you left the oven on

6 Likes

Had a dream that my coworker who was simultaneously Steve Jobs was for some reason in possession of an assortment of G1 Bionicle parts, including some prototype components.

I remember an orange rahkshi back, orange guurahk spine, dark grey kalmah armor, and some dark grey prototype rahkshi liftarms that were significantly blockier than the final product. I was in the process of making a mental list and calculating an offer for purchase when I woke up

4 Likes