Your Favorite LEGO Sets from 2016

The Batcave set from TLBM that’s pretty good.

ho boi

there are so many to choose from.

Umarak the Hunter, Ekimu the Mask Maker and Onua Uniter of Earth for BIONICLE.

Tanker Truck Takedown, Airport Battle and the Doctor Strange set for Marvel.

Clay’s Rumble Blade and a lot of the other Nexo Knights sets.

Most of the Ninjago sets, especially the Sky Shark.

1 Like

Batman: Harley Quinn Bike Chase

The only Set I bought this year

TBH, the Samurai X Cave was one of my favorite overall sets. Sure, it’s expensive and barely anyone remembers it because it’s a TRU exclusive, but I really enjoyed building it and putting it up for display. Aside from that, it’s got a heaping load of tan and so many details and play features that it really feels worth the money. The Radar 2.0 was also great, what with having basically the full cast of ninja. I guess there’s that then.
While I really liked Ninjago’s 2016 wave, the only 2016 sets I felt were good from Bionicle were The Hunter, Tahu, and Onua. 2016’s lineup was in general a letdown, despite trying.
Oh, and Nexo Knights was great. Can’t ever forget that despite not having purchased a single NK set.

2 Likes

it has to be ketar, even though every one hates it, I love him, poor little guy just need a little bit of love

2 Likes

Aint no pitty love for thrash sets. Unless they are on super clearance, in that case, cheap parts!

1 Like

To be fair, I’m one of the few that actually like ketar, but I think calling him your favourite set is overcorrecting the disdain for the little guy.

1 Like

Umarak the Hunter is a pretty amazing set

guess he’s probably my favorite

3 Likes

I absolutely loved the AT-ST Walker. It had a very interesting build, and the final product was amazing. I was especially surprised by how big it was! And the gearbox was a well implemented feature that made the set more lively.