Your Luckiest Day

So, what was the luckiest thing that happened to you? This isn’t for achievements where you actually affected the outcome, it just sort of… happened. Personally, I’m not that lucky, but one of my friends once won a MP4 at one of those cheap arcade games that are rigged. I don’t know how, but it was pretty amazing. So, what was your lucky day?

5 Likes

I won a pair of Oakley Sunglasses in a drawing orchestrated by a famous band. I’m not sure whether to call that my luckiest day, or 8/28/2011.

1 Like

I found 5$ in a parking.
yeah that’s about it

3 Likes

I got the sentai fortress, the Mobile devastator, and the fight for the golden tower between my birthday and christmas. I got every single set of the jungle exo force wave. And finally, I found all of the canister sets from 2001-2004 plus all of the matoran and rahaga

4 Likes

Now that’s lucky!

2 Likes

My lucky day was joining these boards.

I am a black cat with a 13 shaved into my fur that walks under ladders, breaks mirrors, and constantly spills salt. Also, when I spill the salt, and throw some over my shoulder, I always hit Seabass (movie reference).

4 Likes

my luckiest day was surviving a beach nicknamed Break neck beach

4 Likes

My luckiest day was when…
I guess this may be weird, but when I broke my arm =P

2 Likes

When I got takanuva’s '03 set in a lot.

waitwut

It was actually just a really good day…
the break didn’t even hurt

huh, you must have super bones or something

2 Likes

You have not heard the stories of Bios invincibility.

4 Likes

Okay, small off-topic question, but where did you and @Middlefingerstudios get your fancy and stylized icons??

@StSc made them.

4 Likes

@StSc made them for us

EDIT: kapura’d

4 Likes

No Middlefinger.
Not Kapura.
Not anymore.
Now we worship Klakk.

3 Likes

All hail the great klakk!

1 Like

When a random guy contacted me through facebook to ask me if I was interested in some old bionicle collections…and that was how I got the toa nuva, the bohrok kal and will eventually get the rahkshi and a second collection of toa metru :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes