Your top 10 villains of all time

Here you can make your top 10 villains from any franchise. Here is mine:

1. Bill Cipher: is one of the most powerful beings in the universe…multiverse…is hard to say.
  2. The Beast: Because of it’s songs. The beast instantly arrived in my heart. I just… can’t love it. It is one of my top 5 best villains ever. I just… have no words… When I heard his song autumn, because Cartoon Network Romania show the episodes in the Halloween time, I can’t stop a tear.
  3. Thanos: With the Infinity Gauntlet he is nearly invincible.
  4. Makuta: I sone of the powerful beings in the Matoran Universe… So yeah.
  5. Black Phantom: He remained one of by favorite villain from my childhood.
  6. Darth Vader: No words.
  7. Loki: His charisma and deception are almost as equal as Bill’s.
  8. Megatron, because I like Transformers in general.
  9. Sauron: I didn’t read or saw the Lord of the Rings book/movie. But from what I saw in Hobbit, it seems to be a very powerful guy.
  10. The Nixels: They are cute.

So what are yours?

3 Likes
  1. G1 Megatron
  2. Cobra Commander
  3. Darth Maul
  4. Sheldon J. Plankton
  5. The Joker
  6. Green Goblin
  7. G2 Makuta
  8. King Bowser Koopa
  9. Mr. Burns
  10. King Deedee
1 Like
  1. Griffith
  2. DIO Brando
  3. Yoshikage Kira
  4. Ramiel
    5.Nixels
  5. Sonic speed o sound
  6. ???
  7. ???
  8. ???
  9. ???
  1. Prime Megatron: Frankly I’ve never seen a more charismatic villain. He’s very convincing as a leader of the decepticons and his battle prowess ensures his power.
  2. Father: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood has one crazy plot.
  3. Uka Uka: Childhood bias. He was quite menacing all the way up to Crash Twinsanity.
  4. Joker from The Batman: I loved this incarnation, just the right mix of insanity, creativity, bad jokes and monkey kung fu. Wonderful voice acting too.
  5. Smaug (The Hobbit): I love dragons. He did not disappoint.
  6. The One Ring (Lord of the Rings): Frankly the ring itself is a more prominent villain in the movies than Sauron himself.
  7. Donquixote Doflamingo: This guy was one of the biggest teases in One Piece, showing up in episode 151, but his powers remained a mystery until after episode 600.
  8. Rob Lucci: Another One Piece villain that’s hard to ignore.
  9. Makuta
  10. Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures): A dragon wizard with 12 powers based on the chinese zodiac? Yes pls.
2 Likes

So I am the only one who love Beast and Bill Cipher. :sob:

1. Primarch Horus, who plunged humanity into an eternity of war
  2. Robbie Rotten, kek
  3. Olivia Pierce, who essentially gave Doomguy lunch.
  4. Thrawn, the best villain in Rebels
  5. Maul, the second best villain in Rebels
  6. The Didact, his character design being top notch
  7. Normies, the bane of my existence
  8. Generic rendition of megatron in a dumb transformers generation
  9. I dunno quick something mlp
  10. Art block? Art block. We’ll go with that.
1 Like

No no no no no. Darth Vader but no Palpatine? He took control over everything by himself, ruining countless lives just to get in power. One of those lives was Darth Vader himself. In fact, Anakin may had never become a sith if it weren’t for the deceptive plan made by Palpatine himself.

2 Likes

(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

1. Jhin (League of Legends) He may be a minor villain in the story, but he’s one of the most disturbing villains I’ve seen. He kills people and makes it “art”. He also happens to be my main. He’s fun to play.

2. Ganondorf (TLOZ Series) He’s Ganon. King of Evil. And a demon pig. Enough said.

3. Makuta Teridax (G1) He enslaved the entire Matoran universe. He betrayed his brothers/sisters. He was just overall a bad guy.

4. Dr. Eggman/Robotnik (Sonic Games) P̶I̶N̶G̶A̶S̶ OOOOOH My childhood is here. I loved the Sonic games when I was younger (I only played Modern Sonic until recently) and this guy. Was the most ridiculous villain ever. He was consistently funny, while not being afraid to have dark plans sometimes. cough cough Sonic Colors cough cough

5. Dr. Robotnik (Archie Comics/SATAM) Okay, I don’t know if this is cheating, since this is Eggman in the Archie Comics (RIP) and SATAM. But holy cow this guy was threatening. Seriously, just listen to his theme or watch this clip. It’s intimidating.

1. Bowser (Mario Bros.) Needs no introduction. He’s evil turtle who wants a princess. Sometimes he makes galaxies.

2. King Dedede (Kirby) I LOVE THIS GUY Now I love the Kirby series to death, but this is the best character from it. This guy is barely even a villain, there’s a few games where you can PLAY as this guy. He’s still evil sometimes. Plus he’s my main in Smash Bros. He’s fun.

3. Umarak (G2) He’s spooky shadow man. He has a nice voice. He is also spooky monster man. Spooky.

4. Kaos (Skylanders) Suprisingly, I don’t hate this series! But I do hate this guy. He’s annoying, pretty much has the same plan every game with some minor tweaks. The only exceptions being Superchargers and Trap Team, as in Superchargers he isn’t even the final boss, and Trap Team he’s the SUPRISE final boss! Well, at least he’s OP when you can play as him.

5. Zant (TLOZ: TP) This guy is a calm, collective villain. NOPE HE’S A PSYCHO KING GUY

2 Likes

No particular order

1. Father (Fullmetal Alchemist)- While he started off as a bit shallow, I found Father’s character to grow progressively more interesting as the anime and manga progressed. By making the Homunculus former pieces of his soul we gained a greater perspective of the character without ruining the mystery surrounding him. Above all though, the fact that he masked his loneliness and desire for companionship with jealousy made for an effective tragedy. Overall, Father may not be the most complex villain ever, but hes an interesting take on the Satan archetype. Not to mention, Kent Williams does an impeccable job voicing him. (Also, having compared the two, I’ve noting how suprisingly similar both Teridax and Father are as characters.)

2. The Director (Red vs Blue)- I was a bit hesitant to include him here, but upon recollecting some of his actions, I’d say the Director is a pretty viable candidate for a villain. He’s orchestrated heists on facilities; walked around UNSC protocols; tortured the Alpha AI; lead his own agents to their deaths; crafted a subhuman, freelancer-killing mute; and started a simulation comprising a crew of soldiers that would come to bite him back. All just to bring back his wife. The spirit of Red vs Blue has always been largely nonsensical, heck the Reds and Blues fighting in the first five seasons was entirely pointless. The Director just adds to this, and, if anything, makes the show more comically tragic. But it’s more that just the tone of his character that make him a great arc villain, it’s how likable he is. I’m usually not a fan of villains who simply want power (which is the main reason I couldn’t stand Hargrove or Felix in seasons 11-13), preferring them to have some amount of sympathy or depth. The fact that he goes so far to revive his wife only for the results to blow up in his face is plain sad, and towards the end you can’t help but pity him.

3. The Meta (Red vs Blue)- The Recollections Trilogy is my favorite arc in the series for copious reasons, and The Meta is one of them. When we first meet him he’s little more than an elusive, powerhungry killer, though later seasons have given his character MUCH more perspective. Throughout the freelancer arc he appears one of the most motivated members of the team, willing to get himself tossed around even shot in the throat if it will further his own goals. While Carolina and the like were competing for competitions sake, the Meta wished to attain humanity, having regressed to little more than a brute. It sheds some light on how far the Director will go with Project Freelancer, though also where competition can go wrong.

4. Lusamine (Pokémon)- Though US/UM have yet to come out, I like what I’ve seen thus far of Lusamine’s character. After Lysandre bored me to tears, she’s probably the best villain in the franchise since Ghetsis. Her obessesion with the Ultra Beasts and the resulting insanity make for a compellingly dark character that doesn’t try too hard.

5. Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear)- Oh Shalashashka, there’s a good reason why this character is arguably my favorite in the entire series. He’s just so comedically over the top and weird, making every line all the more memorable (especially in that raspy voice). His chronic backstabbing did get a little annoying after a while, but it was interesting to see how he was one step ahead of not only Snake or Raiden, but the main antagonist of the game.

6. Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising)- This guy is everything I enjoyed about Ocelot, but with less gunslinging and more lols.

7. Karzahni (Bonkle)- What LEGO presented with Karzahni was such an intriguing premise, how far creativity can go and the exact morality behind it. In a way him and his island almost feel like clever satire of MOCists. He receives Matoran from across the universe and uses whatever creative vigor possible to reshape them, despite constantly failing. It’s much along the same line as when we dismantle our sets to make entirely new creations, though aren’t fully satisfied with. He’s arguably one of the better villains in the Ignition trilogy for this reason, and I really wish the Great Beings expanded more upon these concepts had the line not ended.

8. Nidhiki (Binkle Bonkle)- The Toa Mangai were enjoyable from what we saw of them and brought one my favorite villains in the franchise. The reason I put him here as opposed to Teridax is that the latter sort of lost ground with me as a character post Metru Nui, devolving into a generic megalomaniac. I enjoyed Nidhiki because of the regret he shows for his decisions. He was too stubborn to put up with his duties as a Toa and ended up joining the Dark Hunters, which made him even more anxious, fearing Lihikan might find out. The fact that Roodaka mutated him long after makes redemption even more implausible. All he could do was accept his status, ultimately being killed by Teridax because he was so incapable of believing in himself.

9. Captain Beatty (Fahrenheit 451)- A character from one of my favorite Science Fiction novels. It’s hard to really call Beatty a villain, more so than any other on this list. While he does manipulate Montag to some capacity, I’d say he’s a grayer character than anything. He acts in spite of books but knows so much about them, making one question what extent censorship should extend. He claims that a placid life is all that matters, but there’s an element of frustration at the worlds curiosity that saves him from just being a utopia seeker.

10. Metal Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog)- He may not be the most interesting villain, personality wise that is, but his intimidating demeanor and superiority complex do make him effectively threatening.

4 Likes

1 : Beast Wars Megatron, Yeesss.
2 : Music Meister, from batman. Batman musical
Nuff said.
3 : Mad Mod from teen Titans. Why? Just why?
4 : Ares, from Wonder Woman, awesome twist, awesome mustache.
5 : Joker: Jack Nicholson. He stole my balloons!
6 : Bill Cipher, Gravity falls. Just a funny character.
7 : The Vulture, from Spider-Man Homecoming. The Vulture was just a guy, I dunno, he just felt relatable, as opposed to ant under boot.
8 : Zemo, from Civil War. Zemo showed us a new kind of villain who didn’t need super powered to tear out hero’s apart, which was a welcomed change.
9 : Glados from Portals 1 and 2, just a fun character, who else it going to insult me for science?
10: The Dragon, from the night begins to shine 4 part event, he just had a lot of personality, and was voiced by beastwars megs.

1 Like

1.mega
2. deszaras
3. giga
4. makuta
5. Vader
6. dinoking(he’s not a great villain but he’s hilarious.)
7. nihilus
8. Lor
9. starsream
10. slade

3 Likes

“Six shots… more than enough to kill anything that moves.”

1 Like
  1. The joker
  2. Darksied (he’s better than thanos)
  3. Death stroke
  4. Makuta
  5. Reverse flash
  6. Darth revan
  7. Darth Vader
  8. sauron
  9. The covenant
  10. Alduin

I am prepared to argue why darksied is better with any of you. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

1 Like
  1. Darth Vader (sad backstory)
  2. Sheev Palpatine (the ultimate mastermind)
  3. The beast from OTGW (whatever he is…gives me chills every time)
  4. Starscream from Prime (ultimate backstaber)
  5. Viggo Grimborn (ultimate chess player)
  6. The joker (no reason needed)
  7. Makuta teridax (because bionicle)
  8. Bill Cipher
  9. Loki
  10. The titans (…)
1 Like

Fool, Mad Mod is better than either of them.

=P

1. Dr Hannibal Lecter (Particularly in Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal, but also in Hannibal, Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon)
  2. Iago (Othello)
  3. Grand Admiral Thrawn (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, Last Command)
  4. Sauron (The Lord of the Rings)
  5. The Joker (The Dark Knight)
  6. Dr Leonard Church (Red vs Blue seasons 6-10)
  7. The Chandrian (Kingkiller Chronicles)
  8. Makuta Teridax (Bionicle G1)
  9. Horus (The Horus Heresy, Warhammer 40k)
  10. The Emperor ( The Horus Heresy, Warhammer 40k)

Hon. Mentions: Cell (dbza), Grand Admiral Thrawn (Rebels), and Darth Vader (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Rogue One)

1 Like

1.Godzilla
2.Edgar Zomboss
3.Dio
4.King Ghidorah
5.Teridax
6.Frieza
7.Destroyer
8.Megatron
9.Cell
10.Monster X

1 Like
  1. Vaas from Far Cry 3
  2. The Predator from the Predator Franchsie
  3. The Flood from Halo
  4. Apollyon from For Honor
  5. Mr. Lahey and Randy from Trailer Park Boys
  6. Alduin from Skyrim
  7. Andrew Ryan from Bioshock
  8. Megatron from Transformers
  9. Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls
  10. Olivia Pierce from DOOM
2 Likes

so, these guys?

I could have sworn this exsists.

Eh Screw it. In no particular order:
10: Bill Chiper
9: Dio brando (very affective as a villain)
8: Deathstroke
7: Glados
6: Overlord
5: Robbie Rotten, the legend
4: Shao Khan
3: Joker
2: M Bison
1: Yoshikage Kira

1 Like