Your User Card Background!

this thing?, because when i do it doesn’t give me any choices

User Page:

Christian Faber’s concept art for an underwater temple dedicated to Gali. Wonderfully atmospheric.

User Card:

Onewa from his mini-movie. I love the glow of his eyes and the distant buildings against the nighttime darkness.

7 Likes

no it should be above that right under your profile picture

I know about the background but i was asking about the user card badge (see picture)

looking at mine, I have no clue what that is

I made a MOC once called Ierro. In the prototype phase he had an Akaku. It didn’t carry over to the final version of the build but I liked one of the WIP shots enough that I turned it black-and-white via flickr Aviary filters, added “CHRO” to it, and have used it in various places since.

[quote=“Toa_Matoro, post:2, topic:6590”]
ok when i first looked at this i was like wait… OH thats from dragon ball the 3 guys i would know like 3 years ago
[/quote]You’re right, actually - it’s a parody of the Ginyu Force. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“TFM101, post:8, topic:6590, full:true”]
D: How could you! I’ll let you use mine.
[/quote]It isn’t yours to do that with, you know. :wink:

1 Like

Mine is the water region of okoto.

1 Like

This is mine. It’s art depicting the events of the Shattering. I like it.

5 Likes

See for yourself.

1 Like

It’s this MOC I made, you should know what it is.

2 Likes

This is my card. It’s cosmos. I love cosmos. It is also drawn by myself.

3 Likes

EKORAK GON DIE TONIGHT

I got the effectual, intellectual, fabulous good guy

2 Likes

Mine is a picture I took some time ago of my Teridax MOC and my Vakama. It always reminds me of Time trap when I look at it.

5 Likes

I chose this:

I really love the art style.

6 Likes

Yeah… Hi!

No, I mean, your user card image isn’t yours to give permissions for. It was made by TOM Dracone right?

I couldn’t think of anything else.

5 Likes

So

I just changed my background to this:

It’s a posterized version for an pose I like to test my selfMOC’s articulation with, by putting him in it in every version for over a year.

1 Like

ah yes, the classic pre-faceplant split

3 Likes

I think I’m going to canonize this

3 Likes