iMovie

;-;

1 Like

I use…windows live movie maker. :frowning:

Sony Vegas 12.0 and Audacity

EDIT: also:

HOW CONVENIENT

6 Likes

Windows Live Movie Maker is what I use. It may not be the most efficient but it gets the job done.

Windows rainbow movie maker!

What do people recommend for free (or very cheap) stopmotion software?

1 Like

Same as I recommended above, so long as you know how to use it.

Unless you’re on of those MAC users/use a computer that doesn’t use Windows.

There are alternatives though.

I’ve only got a Macbook Pro.

I squeeze every last function out of WMM and I need it to do more. So I to am in the market for a new editing software.

Question: is Audacity free?

1 Like

Answer: Yes.

pumps fist Now to see if my Dad will allow it on his computer.

I don’t know how to convert my audacity files into an MP3… Can someone help with that?

1 Like

I think you’re able to save it directly as an MP3 file.

I use Adobe Premiere for things unrelated to YouTube, whatever the latest version was in 2012. It is very nice, better than Movie Maker, though it can be very slow, depending on your computer.
Though I haven’t used it personally, I’ve heard great things about Sony Vegas.

1 Like

I believe you have to download a plugin. Search “mp3 Audacity” in Google and see what happens. Once you have downloaded the plugin, you press “Export” and select mp3 as the file you want. Trust me, I was in the same boat as you a few months ago. :slight_smile:

As far as what I use to edit my videos, I use Pinnacle Studio 15. It can be tricky to work around sometimes, but it gets the job done.

I use Camtasia Studio 8. It has really nice features, and is also very easy to use.

I recently got Audacity to edit the audio in my videos which I recommend a lot.

I use Picmonkey and paint to make my thumbnails and art- stuff (prof pic, banner, etc…)

It’s easy, you just have to use the export feature.

In my version, I have to have a different program. I’ll try again, to make sure, though.

Can’t export…

1 Like

(cough cough)

2 Likes

Everyone in the company uses Vegas. It’s a standard. It’s also friggin’ amazing.

3 Likes