Zaron and Renzari (Self-MOCs)

Gallery: Zaron and Renzari | Flickr
Zaron Only: Zaron | Flickr
Renzari Only (New And Old): Renzari | Flickr
Amourgetsu Special: Master and Student | Renzari Kenjo | Flickr
Amourgetsu Info: Amourgetsu, The Hunter - Bionicle-Based Creations - BZPower

Enter Zaron And (New) Renzari, The Greatest Heroes In Bionicle! Renzari Is My Self-MOC While Zaron Is My Brother’s Self-MOC. He Isn’t Really A TFOL Like Me, So He Doesn’t Post To Lego Websites. Renzari And Zaron Are Brothers And Sons Of Makuta, So How Are They Heroes? Renzari Was Raised By Mata Nui While Zaron Was Left Alone To Survive For Himself. Years (And I Mean Years!) Later, They Meetup For The First Time. They Were Enemies At First, But Learned That They Were Brothers. After There Meetup, They Made Friends And Fought Together In A Long Battle (And It Was Really Long) To Defeat One Of The Greatest Evil, “Father” (Name Unknown). This Extends A Story Starting From Amourgetsu On BZPower. Interested In This Bionicle Story? It Will Be Posted To BZP Soon!

7 Likes

Zaron is pretty awesome, but I’m not a huge fan of Renzari.

1 Like

wHY dO yOU cAPITALIZE eVERY wORD, rENZ

4 Likes

But I’m Renzari :frowning:

1 Like

Hate to say it, but Renzari’s cooler. I have a Miraculous Prime MOC, but Koza’s better (what I’m saying is that you aren’t alone).

1 Like

I Do That Because I Think Its Good. Does This Hurt Brains?

On a serious note: It messes with people on BZP too!

@miraculousprime Ah. Ok. My brother is cooler than me, so I guess that’s why Zaron is better than Renzari.

Exactly.

WhY tHeIr ShOuLdErS hUrT?

Goofy capitalization and JaAm references aside, I think they’re both okay, though Zaron’s color scheme is a lot smoother.

3 Likes

@MT_Zehvor

I found our next target. When do we strike?

4 Likes

What? Me a target? Of what!?

Those who dare to use Protector masks. I swear they’re like rahkshi heads. Only been out for two and a half months and already they are overused.

4 Likes

Overused! I just got Bionicle sets for the first time! And the Protector mask are the only multi colored mask out right now for 2015.

1 Like

I’m not saying you overused them and I’m not attacking you.

I just don’t like Protector masks on more than one MOC per person.

Except that Rakhshi heads have many other things inherently wrong with them.

3 Likes

These are my only MOCs with then… So far!