Zercelli, Toa of Zirconium V1.5

What is this, I'm alive?

I guess so.

Anyway apologizes for being gone for so long, free time to do whatever is becoming little and with exams coming soon I'll be gone longer. Rip.

But as you can tell some updating has been done to one of my MOC's, Zercelli. Being nearly six months since doing anything with her, I decided to finally update her to the way I felt was best for the structure. But yeah, the updates are as follows:

-Updated visor and head
-Changed greebling in torso
-Added greebling above Mahri armor
-Added greebling to lower arms
-Added greebling to thighs
-Trans-purple added to calves
-Trans-purple added to feet
-Booster updated, structure fixed

Cats can be a pain sometimes.

See you guys.

82 Likes

Nice job! I especially like the legs.

1 Like

The backs of the upper legs do kind of break the overall smooth consistency of the textures, but this is an otherwise well rounded MOC.

1 Like

@Stoax I have noticed this before, however have been unable to create a solution yet. Thanks.

Dude this is amazing!

1 Like

This is awesome! So, how hard was the cat to build?

4 Likes

Really cool update. Love it.

1 Like

Dude, Those legs are gorgeous, so is the torso, and the mask, and the arms...
Pretty much everything about this MOC is amazing, I really dig those legs though.
And that mask, is it trans purple painted with silver or did you just get a blue one, colour the visor with a purple marker and paint the rest silver?

1 Like

Great as always!

1 Like

The head and the legs are on point, sweet moc, though more posing would be nice.

1 Like

Thanks everyone

Also congrats on master rank rap

1 Like

Purple Meskii!
The curved shaping is amazing and I like how the slope pieces were integrated below the waist.

2 Likes

Pretty stronk. Already told you about my thoughts on this in chat and they haven't changed. Just fix up the transpurple balancing and you'll be :ok_hand:

1 Like

this is like really meskii-ish
still great thought,i especially like the colors

1 Like

This is a great MOC!:grinning: I especially like how you did the mask.

1 Like

It's a bit hard to tell that she's a girl from the front, since there isn't that much hair.

1 Like

YOU STOLE MY CAT!!! LoLz.

1 Like

Looks cool! Love the mask and purple. But it is a little generic, kinda looks a little but like one of many silver toa MOCS. So if I could recommend anything it would be a little more "style".

1 Like

Looks pretty darn good!

1 Like

Very nice, very nice.

1 Like