Zetsubo Kotei, the Shining Demon

This MOC was based off, but not intended to be a 100% accurate representation of this thing form the Artbook.

116 Likes

I would put the horns on the head pointing back, but this looks really cool! really nice job at recreating the concept

1 Like

I tried but they ended up looking like bunny ears, which was not wat I was going for. And as I was not trying to make this a fully accurate to the concept art so this just look alot better to me. But other than that thanks :smiley:

Dang, this guy looks awesome! I immediately recognized him as the guy in the artbook.

no missing leg day for him!

Now we just need those spinny-bladed-things. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A very inspired, well executed design. The trans elements compliment the black so nicely, really giving him a more sinister appearance overall.

2 Likes

I briefly choked on my oatmeal as soon as I saw this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:…this is amazing

1 Like

This is amazing! I love the smooth look, it looks so organic!

1 Like

Holy Crap this is good, like this is fantastic.

1 Like

this is just beautiful, nice job

1 Like

Only 39 likes? Lemme add one more…
But seriously, this is just beautlful. The texturing is awesome, and it really does look like the source material.

10/10

1 Like

this is very consistently textured, nice job!

1 Like

The blue doesn’t blend too well with the build, but it still a solid design overall.
I didn’t think it was based on a G2 concept character at first-

1 Like

Thanks Everyone :smiley:

Looks really awesome.

1 Like

Reminds me of Godzilla

1 Like

Looks amazing. The shaping is fantastic and it looks very similar to the concept art.

1 Like

I can’t be the only one reminded of this…

(now that i think about it, i’d probably make a blood dragon if i had a lot of neon red/green/blue and CCBS parts)

1 Like

That is… incredibly snazzy. Thanks a ton for making it, as I love seeing stuff from that particular concept art piece. It’s probably my favorite from the art book.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Wow, this is incredible

1 Like

Excellent shaping!
Really hope this gets a spotlight.

1 Like