Zetsubo Kotei, the Shining Demon

Thanks Guys!

It’s my favorite piece as well, that’s why I decided to build something based of it. Glad you Like it :smiley:

I have never seen that before, but I can see the similarities.

I think that whenever I make a MOC and it’s pretty decent that I’m quite a good MOCist, but then I see these and I just want to not post them to the boards.

Anyways, that aside, this is one great MOC! It doesn’t have any gaps that I can see, and the parts flow well. The design is incredible and really makes it stand out. I also like that you chose that figure from the art book to make a MOC out of because it is from one of my favourite pictures in the book. Not only that but it reminds me of Storm Beast which is one of my favourite G2 sets.
Overall, this is a great MOC, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you create next!

1 Like

This MOC is awesome, it’s terrific, its…it’s…it’s Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

I didn’t know what else to say.

1 Like

This is great. Please make instructions!

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the smooth curves on the front of the hips. I would agree with some previously stated opinions regarding curving the horns back. The only real complaint I have about the MOC is the openness in the back of the hips, near the base of the tail. Aside from that little gripe, Everything I see here is great!

1 Like

It looks amazingly like the concept art.

It also has an excellent build.

1 Like

Thanks Everyone! :smiley:

I’m not going to, I can give you a whole list of reasons why I won’t, but to be short, I don’t have time to even begin doing that.

I never look at my MOCs form the back, so I don’t really care what my MOCs look like from the back, and that results in more unfinished look form the back.

1 Like

good job, I like the ribcage

1 Like