Zuckuss Question

So right now I am working on a MOC of the character 4-LOM from Star Wars. After I am finished, I plan on making a Zuckuss MOC to accompany him. However, the character of Zuckuss has several shades of brown that are not replicated well in LEGO. And I can’t base it off of an official minifigure like I am currently doing with 4-LOM, since there is no official minifigure. The closest I can get is an ugly design used in the Freemaker TV show:

I don’t really like those colors, so I came up with a few other options using LDD.

My question is which color combination fits the character best, and if you think none do, is there a color combination that you think would work better then any of these? Any thoughts would be well appreciated, as I am not sure what to do. Also, here is a picture of the character for anyone who is unfamiliar.

Thanks!

1 Like

Isn’t there already a 4-LOM figure?

Personally for Zuckuss I’d do the second right color you had.

2 Likes

It’s a CCBS MOC, so it’s much larger then the minifigure. But thanks for your opinion, I’ll probably try that one.

2 Likes

2 for sure

1 Like

I agree on 2

Granted, Zuckuss has a pretty ugly design in general. I’d say the second certainly matches the most.

1 Like

Zuckuss had a minifigure form in Lego Star Wars II for the DS. No idea why he never showed up in the console releases.

https://i.imgur.com/K2cnmU1.png

1 Like

I started his head, and used the dark tan, as most of you suggested. IMO it looks great, so thank you all so much for the help.

8 Likes

I would go for none of the above… Do the tan for the head, make the robe dark or reddish brown, and the sorta armory thing and belt n stuff dark orange.

1 Like

That is an interesting idea. I might try the dark orange, as I think the tan might be a bit too light. The only problem is that I don’t have too many dark orange parts, so I’ll have to be creative. Or try bricklink. Thanks for the suggestion.