Zurx, the Robot Barbarian MOC

Hello everyone! I have not been on the message boards in a long time. I took a break from Bionicle for a while but I’m back to share more mocs! So lets start with Zurx, the Robot Barbarian. This uses the same torso design as my last moc and I am very proud of it. HugeDomains.com Speaking of my last moc, a couple of people told me that his joints around his upper arms were a little skinny so I tried to fix that with some system pieces around this moc’s joints. Anyway, enough blabbing lets actually get to the moc!

The back is pretty ugly I know :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s the hammer. I think its ok, but it could definitely be better. Thanks! Feedback is always appreciated.

23 Likes

I really like this guy, definately get a barbarian feel with the overall beefy look and the weapon.

1 Like

I love how it captures the look of both a futuristic robot as well as a clunky steampunk machine

1 Like

I don’t like the leggs but that may only be because of the pose they’re in

love the rest especially the hammer

2 Likes

I like the arms, torso and what not, but the legs are underwhelming, and don’t seem like they could support the body.
They’re too small and lanky.

I rate 8/10.

2 Likes

Not enough red and blue pins.
Also, the legs are a little lanky.

Nice MOC.

1 Like

Thank you everyone, but I would just like to clarify, the legs are not the problem. Its more the feet. They are a bit small and if your not careful, he’ll tip over. Maybe I’ll go back and fix it sometime. Still, thanks so much for the complements!

1 Like

Usually when I say legs, it really means legs and feet

1 Like

Lol I do the same thing :smile:

1 Like

This is very cool!

1 Like

I have updated the feet and they are much more stable now.

:wink:

3 Likes

Nice system integration, and that torso armor. feedback? : possible remove some of the red technic bits at the back…(i’m not talking pins, i’m talking about the 1/2 beams) but that is really nitty gritty. A really nice moc

1 Like

yeah there’s a bit too many beams. I was trying to fill it up a bit. Thanks though!

It looks glorious, but I’m not sure about the thighs.

2 Likes

thx m8! :smiley:

Legs are too skinny, and I am not a fan of the lower arms. Also not a fan of how the heartlight is a different color then the eye.

I’m glad you fixed the feet but they legs them selves now seem out of proportions It is still pretty cool though. I like the simpleton feel it gives off while still being clearly robotic.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah now his heal sticks out a lot. Oh well, he’s a robot. He probably won’t get any more changes

My only gripes are the lower legs. Otherwise, this looks great! I really do get “Steampunk Robot Barbarian” vibes out of this!

1 Like