2059: The Dark Reflection

“What the plague is a term for powered individuals?”

“Yes…and no. The Plague represents all the world’s problems; Famine, War, Murder, Rape…and the only to cure the plague, is to eliminate the sinners. That way, only the worthy can inhabit the paradise that is the new world.”

A sharp bang followed with the shattering of glass was heard as the plague doctors glass sat in his hands a bullet having cut through the neck of the glass

Simon looked down at his wine glass, and then around the room. “May I ask what that was for?”

“A message, also the sniper tends to get rather twitchy”

“And what ‘message’ are you trying to get across?”

“Murder doesn’t solve world hunger, and we don’t take kindly to fools who claim to be against the powered whilst worshipping the powered.”

“Well, your generalness, I’ve acquired the communications device, but I have also gathered information that is of vital importance to our mission. We aren’t the only transdimensional voyagers in this reality. I didn’t get a name, but I did get a number,” Monty Replied, handing both the card and the phone to the general.

“Any idea as to what this miscreant wants from us?” Asked the General tas he typed the number into the phone.

"I am of the assumption that the gentleman I spoke to wished to recruit me into his organization. " Continued Monty as the General finished Dialing Gamemark.

“Ohoho! You think I worship mortal men? You think I am just another simple-minded cultist?”

@Traykar
As Gamemark travelled through the shadows, his phone rang:

Gamemark reached into his coat, pulling out an old Moto flip phone and flipping it open.
“Gamemark speaking!” He cheerily said as answered the call.

@Jcton
Voidmaster was caught off guard by the needles nd was struck by quite a few needles. His armor was scraped, but he was very little physically harmed. In response, Voidmaster fired a blast of Xalnergy.

“I mean that I disapprove of your leadership, now I suggest that you leave before ‘Psycho’ shows you what he can do with a wine glass”

“Oh, but you see I’m not the leader. I am merely a simple messenger. But our leader does just so happen to here, if you would like to meet him?” Simon said, signaling for Toxin to appear.
(@meepinater)

“Not really…now I did give you fair warning”
With that ‘Psycho’ tossed wine into Simon’s face before bashing the glass against his head and sticking its sharpened neck a bit too close to Simons own neck

“Listen Boy,” Began the General," I don’t know who you are, and I don’t know what you want with my men. But listen here. I don’t take kindly to *$%#&^$ punks like you sticking you their noses in other people’s business. You want talk about some @#$^ alliance? You man up and talk to me face to face."

A cloud of green smoke flowed under the door, forming into a humanoid figure: Toxin.
“If you’re displeased with him, I daresay you’ll be even more so with me.”

@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Ah, right on schedule.” Simon said smugly as Toxin appeared, of course after bowing to him.

@Traykar
@Khalsa721

Just as he said this, Gamemark appeared behind him from the Shadows, phone in hand. Sadie stood beside him.
“I’m right here. Now let’s talk.”

Elias knocked on Mark’s door.

“Ah the gaseous entity reveals itself. A solution is already devised for you.” A smoke grenade bursts open “A gas can’t move freely in smoke so you’re going to have to revert to a solid state.”

Mark started up. He answered the door, to see Elias. Jack and Sadie gasped.
“U-uncle Eli?” Jack stammered.

Richard was pulled out of his work by the commotion at the door.
“What’s going o-” he started, before his face dropped when his saw Elias at the door.
“You look like ■■■■.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Simon suddenly made hand signals, and the lights went cut. When they put back up, a squad of about 10 plague doctors stood in the room, guns aimed at The Doctor and the others.
“I sure do hate wasting my men, especially when they ate a very finite source at the moment.” Simon commented.

“I thought you would be taller,” Replied the General, tossing the phone over his shoulder while The Original fumbled to catch it. “Let’s start at the beginning, who are you and what is your business in this reality?”

Elias blinked.
“Uncle…?” He asked. He looked up at Mark and Richard.
“Yeah… I’ve been through a bit.”