2059: The Dark Reflection

“Who are you?” Jack asked nervously.

“Oliver but evil!” He said “oh I wasn’t supposed to tell you that…”
@Mctoran

Jack attempted to kick sand in his eye, and then shoot shadow spikes at him before running in a different direction.

@Toa_Radrix
He then started to nervously back away from Hydras.

“He’s you, but… the shadow version.”

“Hey!” Oliver yells, temporarily blinded

Caesar sits on the train, looking through the world’s recent news to see what he’s missed. A lot of it pertains to the invasion, and he even finds an article describing himself on a conspiracy theorist’s blog trying to connect Caesar to an incident with a giant robot from several months ago and a more recent event involving a lizard. He barely notices a lean figure stalk past him in the aisle, and thinks nothing of it. Until he gets punched through the wall by something he can’t see. After landing in a nearby park, he activates his suit and struggles to his feet.
“Ugh… I’ve been back here for a few hours and someone already wants to kill me?!”
The figure disappears from the hole in the train wall and reappears several meters away from Caesar.
“Caesar Brando, the one called Diero in this world. You won’t live for much longer, but try not to disappoint me while you are alive.”
Caesar is unfazed.
“And who are you exactly?”
“Diero.”
Without hesitation, ‘Diero’ breaks into a run at Caesar.

(Sorry this is so long)

1 Like

“Don’t worry. We can handle this.” Hydras laughed

1 Like

Oliver was driving around when he spotted a strange figure, Oliver held his gun up to the strange figure
“Hey!” Oliver yelled “What are you doing?”

“H-handle this?” Mary asked, scared.
Meanwhile, Jack took cover behind a bush.

@Diero
Meanwhile, as Dieto fought Caesar, a dark figure observed on the shadows.

@meepinater
“How exactly is this Gamemark ‘dark’?” Mark asked.

Meanwhile, Simon grunted as he rose from the ground. “We do not have to fight…” he said to Toxin. “This new…gift of mine, I could save the brotherhood with this!”

Oliver waited for Christine’s orders
@Mctoran

IC: Oliver received a call.
“Oliver, this is Director Christine Warren. We have a special mission for you, in Budapest. You must head there now and await further instruction.”

“Roger that!” Oliver said “Sargent Ricky, anyone else?”
“Oh I’m not going…” Ricky sighs “I have important stuff to do here what with the heroes and all!”
“Shame, I hear Budapest is a town filled with attractive girls!” Oliver smirks
“I’ll go!” Molly says “Someone’s gotta keep you in check!”
“Anyone else?” Oliver asks “No? Okay, private Molly, we leave in a few hours!”
“How are we going to get there?” Molly asks
“My younger brother Arthur works at an airport!” Oliver smirks “They often have a few spare private jets…”
“How are you going to convince him?” Molly asks
“It’s me!” Oliver smirks

“I dunno… more evil, I guess. And he has a way with the shadows. The only person other than him I’ve seen that in… is me.”

Toxin growled, “Then stand down. All of you,” he added, looking at the surrounding plague doctors.

“So…” Oliver says “We were planning on getting to Budapest for a work repeated thing!”
“Mmmhmm?” Arthur asks
“Don’t ‘spose there are any planes out of private jets…” Oliver pauses
“No!” Arthur sighs “There’s one of the many that belongs to Bruce Morgan But I’d never let you take that, unless…”
“Unless what?” Molly asks
“Oliver, you have a ton of girls following you around, Stanley’s married and here I am the loneliest Buckwater in the family!” Arthur smirks
“What are you getting at?” Oliver asks
“There’s a hot air hostess on level four, put in a good word for me and you’ll have that plane and few bonuses!” Arthur smiles
“Are you sure asking me about this was the greatest idea?” Oliver jokes
“Men!” Molly mutters “Cmon Oliver, lets go!”

“Only the shadow deserves existing.” Hydras said, with some blades suddenly appearing from his hands.

Hydron walked up and saw the scene. He quickly ran up and punched Hydras in the face. “Who are you?” He asked

“I am your shadow. Only the shadow can exist” Orange light burst from his and he directed his attack from the kids to Hydron

All around Toxin, the Plague Doctors raised their hands in the air and bowed to him.

@Toa_Radrix
Meanwhile, as Hydras and Hydron began fighting, a shadow darted nearby.

Hydron’s blades jumped out of his hands immediately and the two clashed together, without noticing anything.

Mary and Jack, meanwhile, cowered behind a bush.
“I’m scared…” Mary wimpered.
“Don’t worry, I have a plan sis.” Said Jack, as he glanced over where the two robots were fighting.
“Hey! Over here!” Jack shouted to Hydras.

He turned back “Boy…” He threw Hydron out of the way and redirected himself to the kids.

Jack glanced over at Hydron.
Run!” He mouthed, before shooting a few poorly formed shadow spikes at Hydras.

@meepinater
Meanwhile, Mark heard noises outside, and turned his attention away from Elias.
He ran to the window, and looked over to see Hydron, Hydras, Jack and Mary fighting.
“What the hell?!”