2059: The Invasion

Mule was wearing a surgical gown and had a selection of medical tools laid out on a polished aluminium table

“Who wants to go first.”

The rest of the mansion was in a sordid state, furniture had been knocked about as if some lumbering beast had made their way through, the walls were covered in hieroglyphs and words of every language, it just repeated the same phrase: I’m sorry. Paradigm was gone, as was Leadhead’s remains, and the stench, my gods the stench.

It was like plague corpses.

“Hello Marks!” Kyro chuckles “I hear the mansion has been attacked!”
“Then… Sadie fought them off!” Mark-69 growls
“Yes, your dear Sadie!” Kyro chuckles “She’s weak and worthless!”
“You are wrong!” Mark-367 spits “she’s kind, she’s strong, she’s beautiful, she’s the bravest woman I know and I love her!”
“Yet she doesn’t love you!” Kyro chuckles
“What do you mean?” Mark-2 asks
“She was at home with some other you!” Kyro smirks
“She must’ve been confused!” Mark-126 smirks
“Sadie would never willingly do that!” Mark-273 growls
“She’s probably at home banging Richard, who’s to say she’s not been secretly with him the entire time?” Kyro asks
“Not Sadie!” Mark-59 growls
“Maybe the women you know?” Mark-361 asks
“But not Sadie, she’s not like that!” Mark-253 replies
“How much do you know about her?” Kyro asks, the 709 Marks race at him but he is too fast and gone almost instantly

@jayzor17
Suddenly, Mark stopped in his tracks. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, like some sort of spider-sense. He was overcome with an overwhelming sense of dread. “We need to go back to the mansion. Now.” He suddenly said to Justin and Marissa as he began to head back.

@Jcton
“Tempest, I need you to head back to the mansion now. Something is wrong.” Mark hastiliy said over the comms.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The plague doctor began to squirm fearfully in his seat as Mule approached him.

@Holi
@Khalsa721
Two plague doctor cultists stood at the door, guarding Sadie from leaving. Suddenly, they parted, and Plague Knight entered the dining hall. “Hello, Mrs. Volara.” he sinisterly said as he began to approach her

Meanwhile, Charbydis admired the Leadhead suit that he had acquired at Richard’s mansion. With this tech, I can now make myself even more powerful, powerful enough to kill five Paradigms!, he internally gloated.

Nothing would stop her attempt to leave the cage. If she does, she’d find herself in an infinitely large space, white in every direction, with the only the tarp covered cage just behind her.[quote=“Runa, post:4386, topic:49148”]
Shouya squinted a bit as he tried to walk forwards a bit.
[/quote]

Nothing would stop him, and the crunch of pebbles beneath his feet would accentuate each step in an otherwise silent environment.

Einhver would eventually reach the park, and would summon a sword which would begin to glow with heat. She’d then press the blade against the stump of her almost severed arm, melting the wires, before then pressing the arm against it and letting the metal cool. Next she’d remove some of the pieces of armor covering her leg, and begin forcefully bending the wires back into something close to their original positions.

Magnus, who watched from the Skyscraper’s roof, jumped down to meet Einhver. “Are you okay?! What happened to you? First thing, I see you fall from the sky, and then bits of Spaceship rubble crashed into the Earth.” he said worriedly.

“You!” Doug shouted at Magnus, before throwing a rock at him.

Magnus stumbled back, caught off guard by the rock. “What’s your problem?!” He said crushing the rock to dust. He was more shocked than hurt

“What do you mean what’s my problem, you attacked me and my sorta friend about an hour ago!”

“Well, your ‘friend’ is a potential threat to all of us, maybe even the ENTIRE multiverse!” Magnus exclaimed. “Her Xalnergy use is rupturing the natural order of time and space. You have no idea what disastrous consequences could spawn from this!”

“Screw you!” He shouted.

“Lemmie at em,” Ash growled.

Magnus raised a hand at them. “I have no qualms with you, man-wolf and woman-badger, so as long as you promise to henceforth cease any future use of Xalnergy for any purpose.” he warned.

OOC: Edited it @Traykar

“I don’t have it,” he Replied.

“The hell is Xalnegry?” Ash asked

Einhver looked up. “Oh…” Her voice trailed off as Doug appeared, and went back to bending the wires in her leg back into place while her arm cooled.

He slammed his fist on the table.
“Who goes first!?”

Magnus looked closer at Ashley, and realized he had the wrong one. “M apologies. I thought you were someone different.” he said as he approached Einhver.
@Omega_Tahu
“Anything I can do to help you?” he asked her.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The two plague doctors squirmed harder in their chairs, looking at each-other and then back to Mule.

“So no one wants to go first?”

the plague doctors shook their heads, panicked muffles coming from behind their masks.

He sighed before grabbing a small harness before setting it on one of the cultists eyes, it was holding their eyes open, he then leaned in close

“I want you to see this”

The cultist’s breathing accelerated, his heart audibly pounding in his chest.

Mule turned to the other one, before affixing a transparent mask with a hose connected to it, hooked up to a canister.

“Don’t worry I’ll use anaesthetic, I don’t want you dying of shock”